Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can’t wait till one of these run KOH!!! Expecting the 4600 Broncos will continue domination this week!!!!
Yeah me too because they'll have to completely rework the cage cut out all the crap that Ford built in there and change it all to score standards before they can race it so right now it's illegal to drive on the street and illegal to drive at the race. What an overpriced turd
Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
while that's true for the majority, I respectfully disagree, I think anybody who is willing to work hard, work smart, and make the correct sacrifices, can achieve wealth in USA. definitely enough wealth to buy a turd DR.
Luck and timing

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool, now will we get to see it blown up with a ton of tannerite by some 19 year old YouTuber for clicks?

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The result just reinforces the idea that the DR's up for bid on Bring-A-Trailer is the wrong platform. Buyer's with the capital aren't looking at certain platforms. Seller's want the results realized at other platforms, but don't want to pay for the platform (consignor's fees).
BAT is for enthusiasts that know cars amd ask the right questions some have deep pockets and some don't. The BJ auctions and the like are just pissing contests for rich idiots that just buy what everyone else tells them is cool.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

GMC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Barrett Jackson charges an 8% sellers premium plus a $1500 entry fee. BAT only charges the seller an entry fee ($99-$429). So if I'm doing my math right, that $400k DR at BJ netted the seller less than $367K; only @ $2k more than the DNS price on BAT. And on BAT would have only cost the buyer @ 383k instead of 440.

Last edited:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah me too because they'll have to completely rework the cage cut out all the crap that Ford built in there and change it all to score standards before they can race it so right now it's illegal to drive on the street and illegal to drive at the race. What an overpriced turd
Interesting you say that and makes perfect sense.

Been watching the KOH Desert Challenge today fully expecting to see one of these fancy DR Broncos with the Coyote that everyone whines about, but no. Lovell ran in the same 4600 class Bronco he’s been wheeling, albeit with new livery.

The DR is doing just what has happened here; won’t go off-road ever with only 50 and just a totem for rich guys to trade and parade over the next 20 years. It’s crap, who cares, time to forget about them.

Sponsored

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you can afford this you can afford sleazy lawyers. Put in glass windows and swap you Mall crawlers VIN into this and enjoy! Lol.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That’s awesome that thing exists and appears to be as capable as it is. But what is the buyer going to do with it? Unless they are going to race it what’s the point? It’s their money to spend and without knowing (nor needing to know) anything about the buyer seems kinda silly. Ah well not my money nor my business, hope they enjoy it!