First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Is there any updated information on the 2023 production colors for all Bronco models? Or is it all still rumors?
Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there any updated information on the 2023 production colors for all Bronco models? Or is it all still rumors?
Nothing ā€œofficialā€, but very solid evidence that Cyber Orange and Area 51 are gone, replaced by Antimatter Blue (redux) and Azure Gray Metallic on standard Broncos. Anything else is for special editions only (Yellowstone, Robinā€™s Egg Blue, Peak Blue, Code Orange, Desert Sandā€¦)

Iā€™m not aware of any announcements about Leadfoot Gray, even though we saw a pic of one with Heritage-style equipment, soā€¦ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing ā€œofficialā€, but very solid evidence that Cyber Orange and Area 51 are gone, replaced by Antimatter Blue (redux) and Azure Gray Metallic on standard Broncos. Anything else is for special editions only (Yellowstone, Robinā€™s Egg Blue, Peak Blue, Code Orange, Desert Sandā€¦)

Iā€™m not aware of any announcements about Leadfoot Gray, even though we saw a pic of one with Heritage-style equipment, soā€¦ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
The LFG was seen on the MY'23 Everglades at the Ford's Garage Bronco Meetup about a month ago. It was an early peak at not just the color but the Everglades is apparently getting a soft top standard with presumably a MIC HT optional for MY'23.

B6G took the appearance of LFG and assumed it would be available throughout the other trims. But the leak of the MY'23 colors that was confirmed by different Ford employees, it didn't show LFG which would align with the other special edition colors not being shown.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m thankful heritage standard is unlimited and open to public next year. Thatā€™s honestly what Iā€™ve wanted and I like it. The money Iā€™ll save from Lux and Wildtrak I can get some seats and a nice custom stereo. Some may not like it but it reminds me of retro and Iā€™ve wanted white wheels, grill, and top.
You mean next year as in 2024? Thought there was a thread that Ford was not taking a single order for 23 until they fill the backlog of 2020 reservations converted to 22 and since converted to 23. Depends then on how many they would actually build since the regular edition is not limited to numbers other than how many white painted roofs they can get.

Could we see more Heritage model trim than all others combined?

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You mean next year as in 2024? Thought there was a thread that Ford was not taking a single order for 23 until they fill the backlog of 2020 reservations converted to 22 and since converted to 23. So ot would seem to me that only reservation holdouts would get any chance at any version of a 23.
When order banks open Sep 12 thatā€™s to convert orders using COVP for unscheduled. Q4 is when new retail order bank opening date will be announced. Ford in their own heritage release said all customers regardless of order status can order next year after the previous unscheduled 22 have been converted. No date has been announced yet for new retail and previous orders will be prioritized however Ford never stated they wonā€™t accept any new orders for 2023, just not new orders on 9/12

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep JLU High Altitude; 20 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looked on the Bronco site and it says the Limited is exclusive to non-ordered reservation holder. I'm glad I made 2 - Day 1 reservations and held one in my pocket waiting for this day. I will take a 2DR limited in Robin egg blue please. Love my Base Mansquatch in Cyber Orange (best bargin..... in the world), can't wait to park this next to it.
I have a first week reservation I've never converted to an order due to lack of white top and terrible interiors. This is right up my alley - my fear is there is a LOT more early res people than 1,966, so we're back to luck. Any idea how we'll know when ordering starts?

Sponsored

MkMcCoy30A

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep JLU High Altitude; 20 Porsche Macan
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€™m trying to convince my wife that the robinā€™s egg blue is a better color than cactus gray. Sheā€™s not having it.
M'am, with all due respect, you are wrong.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am whelmed.. I do wish i could swap for the brown seats/interior though, those look great.
Yeah - I thought I would be more excited, but really those fenders and flares should have been the design on every model, and white painted (or white MIC) top should be an option on every model - at least every two door.

Or - Heritage Package available on every model.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah - I thought I would be more excited, but really those fenders and flares should have been the design on every model, and white painted (or white MIC) top should be an option on every model - at least every two door.

Or - Heritage Package available on every model.
I agree, hoping heritage standard isnā€™t limited to the 2.3 as well and could at least get the high package but 2.7 seems a must. Depends which article or video you read or watch it says it will be optioned. Guess will have to wait for b&p

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you give it the High package, at least remove the name Heritage Edition.
Sponsored