Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can request to add it but they will probably not accept the change after it was scheduled.
Is it still the same situation where it will let you select options that are available to modify your order and grey out ones that are n/a? I've been out of the Ford game since last September... still waiting on mine... miss being able to go in every few days and poke around in WBDO and other Ford programs.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tim, Thanks for providing this spreadsheet. I knew that I should get about $3000 back on my 2022 Badlands that will be built in August. This way I'll have the exact amount $2,975 my dealer should find for my order when I buy it.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a date at my local Ford Dealership September 24th to put a deposit on a 4 Door Wildtrak. They told me 2 weeks ago it would take around 8-10 months from thought to birth. Does this effect me?
Do you already have a 2022 order in? Otherwise it seems like the order banks won't be open for new orders.

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is it still the same situation where it will let you select options that are available to modify your order and grey out ones that are n/a? I've been out of the Ford game since last September... still waiting on mine... miss being able to go in every few days and poke around in WBDO and other Ford programs.
Yes, unscheduled orders can be updated up until 8/25. Then they will be locked and will have to wait until the orders are converted to 23 order.

Sponsored

chrysamere

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What if someone has an early 2021 reservation but never converted it to an order? Where would those be on the priority list if they converted it to a 2023 order?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tim, Thanks for providing this spreadsheet. I knew that I should get about $3000 back on my 2022 Badlands that will be built in August. This way I'll have the exact amount $2,975 my dealer should find for my order when I buy it.
The spreadsheet is out of date, because it does not include the 2nd mid-year price increase, which I think was an additional $500 across the board.

And having the total is somewhat misleading and confusing to the smaller dealers. The MY21 price protection is in Smartvincent, the Mid year "Retail Price Protection" is Ford's normal protection for anyone who orders. So, it's two discounts, applied separately, to add up to your $2975 or whatever it should be.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't mean to argue but they did. If you had a 21 order that was converted to 22 order, you receive a private offer good for a 22 Bronco order. I pulled a customers vin last week that finally got scheduled and they show their private cash on their smart Vincent.
What is a private offer, is that like a Tina Turner song?

What is a smart Vincent? Is this a new thing the kids think is cool?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Private offer explained in post #28 page 2 of this thread. :)

Ford Bronco 2023 FORD BRONCO ORDERING INFORMATION 1660187166361

I believe the Vincent thing is Ford's computer system. I have seen that explained somewhere as well but I am not that quick in finding it.

OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The spreadsheet is out of date, because it does not include the 2nd mid-year price increase, which I think was an additional $500 across the board.

And having the total is somewhat misleading and confusing to the smaller dealers. The MY21 price protection is in Smartvincent, the Mid year "Retail Price Protection" is Ford's normal protection for anyone who orders. So, it's two discounts, applied separately, to add up to your $2975 or whatever it should be.
Correct, that pic was from around the first of March when they were closing 22 orders, job 2. Thank you

Sponsored
OP
OP
FordVideoGuy

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Private offer is a cash rebate specific to you from Ford. SmartVincent is the application that shows the rebates and incentives available.

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doing 85 at the drop of a hat ! ! The acceleration is wild ! Are 3.5 and 5.0 also turbo ? Am not as familiar w the F-150 options.
Yep just rec'd my build around late May. Finally got to install the bunch of accessories that were cluttering the garage. lol
End of the month your build-week is coming up soon here ! So your Window Sticker will publish in couple weeks now
At that time, neither the 3.5 or 5.0 were turbo! I think most 3.5 are turbo now tho. The absolute worst dog that I test drove was the 5.0 V8!! Thought that I heard somewhere that they may be phasing out the V8's? I can't help but ask about your nickname and th boot pick. Are you just a fan or are you associated with the company?

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Private Offer is a cash rebate that Ford is giving you (not the public) when you take delivery of your 22 order. Here are the amounts (left column):

Ford Bronco 2023 FORD BRONCO ORDERING INFORMATION 1660187166361

Here's a video I did about it in March maybe:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there was no protections for the options that increased? So when the Base price increased $250 (4-door), and the Sasquatch package jumped $1595 on the same base.........Price jump of $1845, the price protection was only $250(?)

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Private offer is a cash rebate specific to you from Ford. SmartVincent is the application that shows the rebates and incentives available.
I have never heard of either of these before!
Sponsored