Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Earlier in the week I got my VIN and it matched my Order number but today the order tracker says the VIN doesn’t match try again! Anybody else get the same error?
Sponsored

navyaecs

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Earlier in the week I got my VIN and it matched my Order number but today the order tracker says the VIN doesn’t exist!

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Earlier in the week I got my VIN and it matched my Order number but today the order tracker says the VIN doesn’t exist!
Have you tried again since?
I've been checking mine every so often like is it still real haha any changes haha

Also I've been looking through the build week threads and some people who have been shipped are getting them within 2-3 weeks after shipping....for what ever thats worth.

navyaecs

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ended up creating a Ford.com account and was able to see my order. So YES all is good in Bronco world! I live in Utah so I don’t expect to see the Bronco till late March.

BamaRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 23 Raptor R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Texted dealer rep today and got vin number and scheduled build date of 1-12-24. Ordered 10-30-23 a red WT with hardtop. In no hurry and expect delivery to Alabama in March.

Sponsored

Seven16

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Big Bend, ‘20 mustang GT, MT-82
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
SCHEDULED 😍
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Orders IMG_7127

Geaux Tigers

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

SCHEDULED 😍
IMG_7127.jpeg
Congrats, looks like your build is similar to mine except you got the two-door and I got the four-door. I also got eruption green and the manual transmission. I'm scheduled the week of January 8th looking forward to it hopefully delivery will be quick.

Teamshay

Big Bend
First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/a
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

WOW. I just jumped on the bandwagon and went to Ford Chat. They were actually very helpful. I ordered 2 Black Diamonds (4 door for my wife and 2 door for me). Both were ordered on Aug 16th. I was order #1 and order #3 at the dealership.

4 Dr, BD, Auto, 2.3L, Mid, Dual Top - Scheduled for 1/8/24 build
2 Dr, BD, Auto, 2.3L, Mid, Hard Top w/aftermarket Soft - Scheduled for 1/1/24 build

Now I just need to sell my 2022 4 door BD!

Would love to know what ya'll do for a living and if they're hiring? 😂🤣

Seven16

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Big Bend, ‘20 mustang GT, MT-82
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats, looks like your build is similar to mine except you got the two-door and I got the four-door. I also got eruption green and the manual transmission. I'm scheduled the week of January 8th looking forward to it hopefully delivery will be quick.
Thank you, sir. & congratulations to you too. on my ride to the dealer to place the order the question was, Eruption green or race red. I also went with the AT, My Sunday funday car has three pedals.

Teamshay

Big Bend
First Name
Shay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/a
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

order date: 10/13
configuration: big bend- 4dr, mid package, hard top, cactus grey
Production week: 01/8

So excited to finally get my hands on this! I had originally ordered a my23 in August that finally showed up to the dealership a couple of weeks ago since the UAW strike stopped production right before my build week. I literally screamed when I saw it and finally got to test drive! I decided to let the dealer sell the car because I saw that the MY24 had larger screens and that is what I had originally wanted prior to ordering but it wasn't an option at that time. I also was not in the position to buy 2 cars back to back (Long story). The moral here is that is definitely worth the wait especially if your getting exactly what you want! So cheers to waiting just a tad bit longer, and keeping each other posted along the way! :)

Sponsored

Eliminator

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
VIN assigned.
Scheduled 1/8/24
Ordered 8/28/23
Black Diamond, 2 door, Eruption Green, 2.3L, auto, mod bumper, roof rails.

Demon4x4

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Website
demon4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order placed: 8/14/2023
Build: Badlands Sasquatch 4dr, auto/2.7l, Oxford White
Options: Hardtop, towing, mid package

No news yet.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

2door RR HE 2.7 with switches. I had a 4door ordered and changed my mind but dealer wouldn't change it so now I have a 23 built in December that I'm going to pass on. Excited that my 24 will be built just 2 months later (feb 19 scheduled) and have the upgraded steering and the 12" display (and of course the 2 doors)!

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered a Badlands 4door with Sasquatch, hardtop, 2.7, Mid package and DIO of wheel locks and trailer tow package on 9/19/23, per ford chat my order is unscheduled clean so maybe I’ll be getting a build date soon.

I don’t mind waiting a few more months since I already have a 22 bronco in the mean time.

Last edited:

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It looks like 2024 production starts 1/1/2024? Is there any reason for concern on having a build scheduled for the first week of January? Mine Bronco is scheduled to be build 1/5/24. New model year and all, I get not much at all has changed though.

For me the difference between my last one and this new one (exact same build) is the standard large LCDscreen and the H.O.S.S. 3.0 stuff up front for the SAS package. I am a little gun shy after my first go-round so wondering if its a bad time of the year for a build or no different than one built at any time of year?
Sponsored