Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It looks like 2024 production starts 1/1/2024? Is there any reason for concern on having a build scheduled for the first week of January? Mine Bronco is scheduled to be build 1/5/24. New model year and all, I get not much at all has changed though.

For me the difference between my last one and this new one (exact same build) is the standard large LCDscreen and the H.O.S.S. 3.0 stuff up front for the SAS package. I am a little gun shy after my first go-round so wondering if its a bad time of the year for a build or no different than one built at any time of year?
I am also scheduled for 01-05-2024. Should we be worried about build quality since were among the first Broncos getting built?
Sponsored

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It looks like 2024 production starts 1/1/2024? Is there any reason for concern on having a build scheduled for the first week of January? Mine Bronco is scheduled to be build 1/5/24. New model year and all, I get not much at all has changed though.

For me the difference between my last one and this new one (exact same build) is the standard large LCDscreen and the H.O.S.S. 3.0 stuff up front for the SAS package. I am a little gun shy after my first go-round so wondering if its a bad time of the year for a build or no different than one built at any time of year?
I wouldn't stress about it, it's not like it's a first year production and you're not getting the first group ever built. Ford has had time to work out some production kinks, the UAW is starting the year off with a significant boost to pay and benefits, thus probably higher morale too. Ford seems to finally be catching up on production, if anything this would be a good model year to get something.

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update to this; on Ford's website I'm still showing scheduled week of 1/22.
Dealership called earlier saying they were updated today with a build date of 1/15 and estimated delivery mid-February. I suspect the updated delivery date is incredibly optimistic.

Still not getting any texts or emails directly from Ford for some reason....

I decided to join the mob of people hitting up Ford on chat and got my update. Scheduled 1/22/2024! 🤟

4-door Wildtrak
Azure Gray
Options: High/Lux, Trailer Tow, Side body graphic, MIC hard top, PPF, safe/console lock box.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 084549.png

SparK

Badlands
First Name
Karlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update to this; on Ford's website I'm still showing scheduled week of 1/22.
Dealership called earlier saying they were updated today with a build date of 1/15 and estimated delivery mid-February. I suspect the updated delivery date is incredibly optimistic.

Still not getting any texts or emails directly from Ford for some reason....
I think ford emails are not coming back online till January, I read in one of the other threads.

I am scheduled week of 1/22. Got vin and week from Ford chat a few weeks ago. When I asked my dealer for an update they never gave me vin or week but said it shows estimated delivery of week of 2/12. I'm in northern SoCal....im not holding my breath but I've been reading that some folks who produced end of November are taking possession this week and last week. And some of those were delivered to AZ and CA. I think it's another luck of the draw on trains and trucks and timing.

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think ford emails are not coming back online till January, I read in one of the other threads.

I am scheduled week of 1/22. Got vin and week from Ford chat a few weeks ago. When I asked my dealer for an update they never gave me vin or week but said it shows estimated delivery of week of 2/12. I'm in northern SoCal....im not holding my breath but I've been reading that some folks who produced end of November are taking possession this week and last week. And some of those were delivered to AZ and CA. I think it's another luck of the draw on trains and trucks and timing.
Guess we'll see how it plays out. That's actually the exact same delivery date I got.

Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m in WA state and my 2023 bronco was built on 8/9 and it got to the dealer 8/28.

Hoping this new one gets here end of Jan.

Of5

Everglades
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C10
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Just got my Vin number. Ordered 10-13-23 Scheduled build date is 2-5-24
24 Everglades Eruption Green no additional add on.

Screenshot_20231213_105134_Chrome.jpg

SME70

Black Diamond
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just received my build date (2/26) and VIN from Ford chat this morning. No email from Ford or dealer. Hoping for delivery by mid-late March

BD, 2.7, SAS, cactus gray, tow, hard top, hoop steps, roof rails

sooooo excited!

HolidayDog

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I missed Ford Chat Friday.....seems like chat took an early Friday night. Customer support by phone tried to connect me to marketing....who also went home for the night.

Ordered 11/22: 4Door BD, Mid, SAS, MIC, Tow, Rack....seeing some other BD SAS builds getting scheduled which is good to see.

I'll try a Saturday AM chat or call.

Saturday update:
Ford Chat is nowhere to be seen. So I called to find out….still in “order processing, will schedule when next available date”

Last edited:

Sponsored

Donavin

Outer Banks
First Name
Donavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Figured I'd share my time frame estimates for others to compare. My first time ever ordering a vehicle. 4dr Outerbanks,2.7,lux,tow,hard top, steel front bumper, aux switches and slide out tailgate options.
Ordered on 12/07
scheduled 2/05
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Orders Screenshot_20231216_111641_Samsung Internet

Zach

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered 9/4/23; confirmed same day Order #K889; Scheduled for production 2/5/24. Seems like a late production date compared to others. But I'm in no rush since this will replace my existing '22 OBX (because I foolishly ordered it with a soft top).

Outer Banks
4door
Sasquatch
Hardtop
Lux
Tow pkg
Shadow Black

Did I correctly hear someone say the keyless entry pad is no longer available in the '24 models? I ordered virtually every option. So I assumed that's included, since I have that with my '22 OBX. Not a huge deal, but wondering.
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Orders 24 Bronco Order

BlinkyLightMgr

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Ordered 9/4/23; confirmed same day Order #K889; Scheduled for production 2/5/24. Seems like a late production date compared to others. But I'm in no rush since this will replace my existing '22 OBX (because I foolishly ordered it with a soft top).

Outer Banks
4door
Sasquatch
Hardtop
Lux
Tow pkg
Shadow Black

Did I correctly hear someone say the keyless entry pad is no longer available in the '24 models? I ordered virtually every option. So I assumed that's included, since I have that with my '22 OBX. Not a huge deal, but wondering.
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Orders 24 Bronco Order
I have a BB ordered on 8/26 still to be scheduled... But an Everglades ordered on 11/20 scheduled for the same week as yours.

Thought the keypad was there but a Dealer installed option now.

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has the ford chat option disappeared for anyone else? Everytime I try to use ford chat for an update for the past few days it does not seem to show up for some reason.

BlinkyLightMgr

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Has the ford chat option disappeared for anyone else? Everytime I try to use ford chat for an update for the past few days it does not seem to show up for some reason.
Never worked in Chrome for me, worked one week in Edge and then stopped. Used Firefox last time. We will see if it works next time I check.
Sponsored