Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback 3.6R (for now)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know how any of you that ordered a Bronco when the banks first opened have survived.

I ordered in November, got a build date for the week of 1/14, and think I now have some sort psychological disorder. Just over a month in, and I cannot stop researching how to mod a vehicle that hasn't been built yet and I don't even own!

One therapy that seems to satiate this itch is to stick to the proven/pragmatic mods. On that front, you all seem very happy with the performance tune and the catch cans seem like good insurance.

Question: If I order these for the 2023 MY, will they work for the 2024 MY? Thanks in advance for any input!
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I don't know how any of you that ordered a Bronco when the banks first opened have survived.

I ordered in November, got a build date for the week of 1/14, and think I now have some sort psychological disorder. Just over a month in, and I cannot stop researching how to mod a vehicle that hasn't been built yet and I don't even own!

One therapy that seems to satiate this itch is to stick to the proven/pragmatic mods. On that front, you all seem very happy with the performance tune and the catch cans seem like good insurance.

Question: If I order these for the 2023 MY, will they work for the 2024 MY? Thanks in advance for any input!
You have to make sure it’s aligned with the model year is my understanding of the procal tune. @LethalPerformance can confirm. They are awesome by the way and where I got my tune for my last Bronco.

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good luck with the build. It's well worth the wait. I love both of my Broncos. I've got a First Edition 4 door with hard top from a day 1 reservation that I had and a Bronco Raptor which is ridiculous.

So far from what we know most of the parts for the 2023 will carry over to the 2024 model year with the exception of things related to tuning. As an example the Ford Performance and Whipple calibrations for the 2024's won't be released until testing is finalized and they have emissions approval.

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks!

OP
OP
masshole

masshole

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback 3.6R (for now)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck with the build. It's well worth the wait. I love both of my Broncos. I've got a First Edition 4 door with hard top from a day 1 reservation that I had and a Bronco Raptor which is ridiculous.

So far from what we know most of the parts for the 2023 will carry over to the 2024 model year with the exception of things related to tuning. As an example the Ford Performance and Whipple calibrations for the 2024's won't be released until testing is finalized and they have emissions approval.

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks!
Excellent, thanks! Will certainly be ordering from you guys.
Sponsored