Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would really like the iPad style vertical screens to stop. They look awful and digital buttons will never be better than physical. Designers must be sick by having to build around those dumb screens
Bronco did it better...

MidnightSpecial

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bronco did it better...
Agreed. I'm afraid that screen will make its way to all Ford trims. For just economies of scale, if nothing else. Hope, Im wrong. Im already worried about scratching up my screen with all the dust I kick up out in the mountains. Would be even more worried with a giant ass screen.

Last edited:

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed. I'm afraid that screen will make its way to all Ford trims. For just economies of scales, if nothing else. Hope, Im wrong. Im already worried about scratching up my screen with all the dust I kick up out in the mountains. Would be even more worried with a giant ass screen.
Not to mention, trying to hit “buttons” on a touch screen while you’re bouncing around in a truck. 😖

At least they put the parking brake lever on the center console where you can see it, and you won’t pop the hood open every time…

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
some have the "basic" cluster:

ucdJTDF.jpg
Is this feature available across all models? And will it find its way into the damn Bronco???

Ford Bronco 2024 Ranger & 405hp Ranger Raptor 🦖 Revealed! Raptor Starts at Just $56,960! IMG_0723

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see it this way: More Ranger demand = Less Bronco's produced
Michigan Assembly Plant is only running 2 shifts last I checked, so if demand is high enough they could add a 3rd shift.

I betcha the limiting factor will not be the assembly line though—it'll be the supply chains upstream of assembly.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
The new color is called Shelter Green, I just caught this blurb in the Motortrend article;

"Our photo vehicle features a new Raptor color called Shelter Green, which incorporates gold metal flakes and will eventually replace the Code Orange paint option on other Raptors."

Ford Bronco 2024 Ranger & 405hp Ranger Raptor 🦖 Revealed! Raptor Starts at Just $56,960! IMG_0723

Just what I'd expect from the makers of Antimatter "Blue" and Cyber "Orange".

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Michigan Assembly Plant is only running 2 shifts last I checked, so if demand is high enough they could add a 3rd shift.

I betcha the limiting factor will not be the assembly line though—it'll be the supply chains upstream of assembly.
What do you think the demand will be? The Maverick is smaller, cheaper and more fuel efficient and probably meets most consumers "hauling" needs. Add that to the new Tacoma coming out at the same time and does the Ranger really have a chance?

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great except for the doors. They look borrowed off of something much older.

Sponsored

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hopefully Avalanche Gray is added to the color palette at some point.

Justb211

Raptor
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I will be going to the dealership to see about ordering a base model with 2.7 and supercab and trade the Braptor in for it. I need a bed but don't want another full size pick up.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like it , alot, and the price is right. Probably make a better hunting rig, but Rangers haven't haunted my dreams since I was a little kid.