First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good morning everyone! I was wondering if someone out there could tell me why I cant get my big bend built ? Made my res on 7/14/2020, just a base model no bell or whistles, just a 2.7, and a mic, oh yeah i think floor mats. Latest Nov-1,, email 10/18. moved to 11/8, on 10/27, moved to 11/15, on 10/30. why should I not go purchase a Jeep! Thanks for letting me vent, this shit is getting out of hand!!!
Sponsored

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Probably the 2.7 and the MIC top.

The biggest reason to not get a jeep is that you want a Bronco. If you no longer wish to wait then I'd suggest you get a jeep.

If getting a vehicle NOW is more important than what that vehicle is, your choice is pretty easy.

OP
OP
Bendbig21

Bendbig21

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Probably the 2.7 and the MIC top.

The biggest reason to not get a jeep is that you want a Bronco. If you no longer wish to wait then I'd suggest you get a jeep.

If getting a vehicle NOW is more important than what that vehicle is, your choice is pretty easy.
thanks for nothing sport, i was just putting that out there, dont want no fargin jeep. Was just wondering if anyone could answer.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Because you have a VIN and will get built eventually. Unless you don’t want the bronco that much, then get the jeep.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good morning everyone! I was wondering if someone out there could tell me why I cant get my big bend built ? Made my res on 7/14/2020, just a base model no bell or whistles, just a 2.7, and a mic, oh yeah i think floor mats. Latest Nov-1,, email 10/18. moved to 11/8, on 10/27, moved to 11/15, on 10/30. why should I not go purchase a Jeep! Thanks for letting me vent, this shit is getting out of hand!!!
welcome to the club ... the only club nobody wants to be a member of
I am also in NJ and in Dirt Mountain purgatory - and I dont even have a MIC top
sit tight and enjoy the show

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bendbig21

Bendbig21

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
welcome to the club ... the only club nobody wants to be a member of
I am also in NJ and in Dirt Mountain purgatory - and I dont even have a MIC top
sit tight and enjoy the show
Yeah, thanks Missy- I was just venting. Pretty frustrating though! Amazing some of the answers you`ll get though. Have a great day!

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can't get built because someone put an order in last week at a bigger dealer with more allocations and their sisters husband's uncle knows a guy so it got a 10 priority code which may or may not mean anything.

OP
OP
Bendbig21

Bendbig21

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You can't get built because someone put an order in last week at a bigger dealer with more allocations and their sisters husband's uncle knows a guy so it got a 10 priority code which may or may not mean anything.
LOL, thank you man I needed that.✌

Sponsored

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thanks for nothing sport, i was just putting that out there, dont want no fargin jeep. Was just wondering if anyone could answer.
He answered your questions and you come back rude? Who pissed in your Cheerios this morning Chief?

broncoGIRL21

Big Bend
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's gotta be the MIC top. I am your exact same model. I switched from MIC to a soft top and got scheduled within a month. As you said, right now they want to build things that are easy with no bells or whistles. I didn't want a soft top, but I wanted my Bronco more, so I switched. I'll be buying the MIC when are available in 2023.

OP
OP
Bendbig21

Bendbig21

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 S10, 2019 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's gotta be the MIC top. I am your exact same model. I switched from MIC to a soft top and got scheduled within a month. As you said, right now they want to build things that are easy with no bells or whistles. I didn't want a soft top, but I wanted my Bronco more, so I switched. I'll be buying the MIC when are available in 2023.
Copy that man! Good luck with your Bronco! Yeah like I was saying I was just venting silly me! I'll be waiting. Again luck too you!

Broncos 4 evah

Black Diamond
First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You got a VIN but no Bronco. I got no VIN, no Bronco. So just chill out. I'm a 7/14 res holder too.
Sponsored