First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This may be a silly question but, what interest rate will the Smart Vincent see as my rate at time of order? Will it be from my original 21 order or from when I reordered this week? I realize Ford Credit rates are rarely good but I'd just like it as an option. Thanks.
Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good luck with that!

Your loan will be at the rate when you buy, not reserve.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is not going to hold an interest rate from when your originally ordered or even from when you placed your re-order. Too many variables can change between now and then.

Are you somehow confusing it with price protection?

OP
OP

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford is not going to hold an interest rate from when your originally ordered or even from when you placed your re-order. Too many variables can change between now and then.

Are you somehow confusing it with price protection?
I never said I expected one thing or another, I was just asking the question. I know the Smart Vincent recognizes some order time stamp, I was just curious which one.

And no, I'm fully aware of the price protection.

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I never said I expected one thing or another, I was just asking the question. I know the Smart Vincent recognizes some order time stamp, I was just curious which one.

And no, I'm fully aware of the price protection.
I think the point is that todays interest rate, the rate the day you ordered in 21, or the day you get a reorder are 100% irrelevant. The only relevant interest rate will be the day you apply for a loan from the lender.🤷🏼‍♂️

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This may be a silly question but, what interest rate will the Smart Vincent see as my rate at time of order? Will it be from my original 21 order or from when I reordered this week? I realize Ford Credit rates are rarely good but I'd just like it as an option. Thanks.
It is not a silly question. You would have to apply for credit with the dealer and you can lock in the rate for 90 days. It's the standard rate which is usually not as good as other banks. If you have a vin the dealer can use that. If you do not they're instructed to use all ones for the vin. The rate is based on when the dealer submits the new MY23 and does the COVP for it. It's not based back to the MY21. However, your price protection does carry over for you. Hope that helps.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If there was a special incentive financing rate at the time you ordered Ford will honor that, for instance when I ordered my Maverick in 7/21 when it arrived in 7/22 my dealer honored the 0% financing incentive that Ford was offering at the time I ordered. The key is it has to be an incentive. There has never been an incentive rate for the Bronco.

OP
OP

GearHd6

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you both for the actual helpful replies. I wasn't sure how it worked exactly, now I know.
Sponsored