Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know what the intrest rate will be for financing a bronco ? After completing build & price it's getting expensive for what I want, even after trimming options. I found this for the sport but does anyone know, if it will be the same for full size bronco ? Thanks
FWIW, Ford Motor Credit’s finance rates on the Mustang Mach-E build & price website are currently:

36-month term: 0.9% APR
48-month term: 0.9% APR
60-month term: 1.9% APR
72-month term: 3.9% APR

Since the Mach-E is also a new model introduction, like the Bronco and the Bronco Sport, I suspect the rates for the Bronco will be the same, since the Federal Reserve is unlikely to raise interest rates anytime this year, per Fed chairman Jerome Powell.
Sponsored

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I'll just have to wait and see. I was hoping to do the ol' strike a deal with in-house financing for a lower price then refinance a week later trick.
I’ve done this a few times.
the math needs to work out though.
usually tough to beat a 0% offer.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shop your best rate and get pre-approval a few weeks before delivery. Once you go in, see if Ford Credit will match/beat your pre-approval.

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just did a pre-qualification through capital one. Updated the area to reflect granger motors and looked for similar vehicles as well as cars to gauge the deviation between rates. I got between 2.45% on the f150 and 2.56% on a 50k mustang, this was for 72 months. Things can change in the future of course, but it gives me an estimate. This does not affect your credit score as its not a hard pull. I'm hoping ford would do a more favorable terms, but you never know. My credit union is doing 3.45% so that's kinda ass backwards.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know your own credit situation, so base it on what you can get a loan for today and assume it will be close to that. Ford will not be offering incentives for the Bronco for the first year or so. Expect 2.5-3.5% or higher depending on your situation.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've budgeted 3% as a high point with using my own institution and a high credit score. I'll probably get a lower rate but being conservative.
Yep. I'm expecting a lower rate but that's what I used for math purposes.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Word from my dealer when i asked about this (not telling what dealer or sales person so as to not hold anyone to a promise they can't keep), was that he "anticipates" that Ford will be doing some very very attractive intro rates, due to the number of new Ford buyers, and the new vehicle release.
Here's to hoping it shakes out that way

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've budgeted 3% as a high point with using my own institution and a high credit score. I'll probably get a lower rate but being conservative.
I agree,

My credit union told me that unless something significant changes from the feds, the same new vehicle rates will stand 1.99-2.99% depending on credit score.

My 2 cents

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Go to your local credit union, figure out their rates. They will almost certainly beat ford credit unless ford for some reason does some promotional offer. I'm sure they will at some point but highly doubt it'll be for 21 MY

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my local dealership in the nj/ny area, told me this - finance 60 months is 0% and 0.9% for 72 months.
I LOL because the dealer qouted rates for 6 or 7 months into the future for a vehicle that has not yet been produced.

It seems dealers of all makes NEVER know what rebates/incentives/rates will be beyond the end of the current month or whatever the current expiration date is.
Literally, if you're there the day the rates expire , they will have no idea what tomorrows rates / incentives will be until the next morning.

Dealers are a never ending source for entertainment.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Make friends with the people at that Reddit group. They'll get you whatever you want.

lonediver2002

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If your credit is 720 or higher you should not even consider using Ford motor credit. If your score is lower then you should focus on getting that score up till yours is built. Three years ago FoMo was offering me 5.75% on my F250. My credit union 2.65% with zero down. It was a no brainer.
which credit company's do they use. I know I have checked my rate on 3 different ones and Experian is about 100 lower then the other two company's.
Sponsored