First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After waiting very patiently for months, years - I finally got the call the my FE Bronco arrived. BUT, my rep said, it was damaged. Basically, the windshield frame, windshield and front portion of the roof were all damaged. Probably rode on the bottom level during transport. Maybe the car above was bouncing up and down, maybe it was mine. Maybe the driver drove it a little too far when loading it? I don't know but I am VERY DISAPPOINTED. I don't mind the windshield or even the top being replaced, since that's easy enough but the damage to the windshield frame is really depressing.

The three options my dealer gave me:

1. We'll fix it and you can buy it - Unclear what the vehicle history will be and quite honestly it doesn't feel like the new car feeling I was hoping for. I'll also need to sign a disclosure doc since the damage exceeded a certain % of MSRP.
  2. Walk away - I'm sure the dealer would love this one.
  3. Take a replacement F-150 Raptor - Not even close for an alternative. Apparently, they can't build anymore FE Bronco's (maybe true?), but not even offering me a Bronco replacement, just an F150. I confirmed w/ the dealer that they meant F150 and not the Bronco Raptor.

Ford needs to fix these delivery issues and take better care of these vehicles.

Ford Bronco My First Edition Bronco Finally Arrived....DAMAGED!  😤 123_1.JPEG
Ford Bronco My First Edition Bronco Finally Arrived....DAMAGED!  😤 123_1 (1).JPEG
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
After waiting very patiently for months, years - I finally got the call the my FE Bronco arrived. BUT, my rep said, it was damaged. Basically, the windshield frame, windshield and front portion of the roof were all damaged. Probably rode on the bottom level during transport. Maybe the car above was bouncing up and down, maybe it was mine. Maybe the driver drove it a little too far when loading it? I don't know but I am VERY DISAPPOINTED. I don't mind the windshield or even the top being replaced, since that's easy enough but the damage to the windshield frame is really depressing.

1. We'll fix it and you can buy it - Unclear what the vehicle history will be and quite honestly it doesn't feel like the new car feeling I was hoping for. I'll also need to sign a disclosure doc since the damage exceeded a certain % of MSRP.
  3. Take a replacement F-150 Raptor - Not even close for an alternative. Apparently, they can't build anymore FE Bronco's (maybe true?), but not even offering me a Bronco replacement, just an F150. I confirmed w/ the dealer that they meant F150 and not the Bronco Raptor.

123_1.JPEG
123_1 (1).JPEG
If it’s to be fixed would you receive a discount? Also nothing would show up on the vehicle history if they were to fix it.

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is a FE... I would have them fix it and keep it or see if they can put you into a Raptor Bronco instead. It doesn't look like a major job to fix. I would also ask how long they will warranty the repairs.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well sh%#. I'd probably go with #1, especially since it's a FE, no chance to get another one. Damage doesn't look too bad and honestly I'd take it even on my lowly BB, I've waited too long. Keep photos for documentation down the road if/when you go to sell.

I suppose if you would accept a different trim and they would do a priority build that would work, but that doesn't look like an option.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fix it. My Denali came in with a huge dent in the C-Pillar. I had them fix it before I finalized the sale so I had some QC leverage.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My only fear greater than ADM...

Sponsored

Gflight2002

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla model LR-AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco My First Edition Bronco Finally Arrived....DAMAGED!  😤 123_1 (1).JPEG
So sorry to see this bud. If it were me, I'd have them fix it, make sure the repair is separately warranted. It doesn't look that bad and once repaired you'll never know it was damaged...and it is a FE...and as you found out...can't get another one.

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im not a body guy but that looks fairly minor

fix it and enjoy

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

fix it as long as the title isn't going to come back as "reconditioned" (the "percentage of MSRP" deal is a little fishy, and makes me think that might happen)

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If this happens to my Badlands my wife would stab me if I didn't take the Raptor. In your case with it being an FE I would make them fix it. I would just hate it showing up on Carfax.

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If they offered me a f150 raptor at the same price with no adm I would take that in a heart beat. I’ve sat in a few bronco and driven a few raptors and I know the bronco is too small for my family needs
Sponsored