MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 4-door is a dream to maneuver in a parking lot compared to my truck, but lots and lots of 2-door guys seem to struggle with driving in parking lots and on trails, so if it's already a worry for you, go with the 2-door or a Smartcar. The only time I've noticed the B pillar is when I laid my seat back to take a nap, it's a non-issue 99.9% of the time to me at 6'.

Glade Runner

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I also hate people. Two-door gang!
This will be my daily driver and play in the woods toy. I have a wife, daughter, and three GSP so two doors didn’t work for me.

RobWTX

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nope. Sat in a 4-door, and the B-pillar jabbed me in the shoulder when I tried to rest my arm on the open window.

That made the 4-door a no-go for me. Plus the 2-door feels far roomier due to the larger doors and relocated B-pillar.

You also get cupholders in the back seat. :cool:
Easy remedy on the arm hitting the B pillar when resting on the open window. Scoot the seat ALL the way forward.
LOL

Sponsored

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There is a new 2023 Bronce Wildtrak at the local dealer that has been on lot for a few months that is 1,ooo off MSRP with a few more incentives worth a few hundred in accessories.
I'll be honest. $1K off MSRP is a sh*t deal. Aim for $3K to $5K off which is often invoice pricing.

Ford dealers are drowning in Broncos and sales in Q4 and Dec 2023 were dismal. Ford is now offering X-plan and also silently offering incentives to dealers to move stock (https://fordauthority.com/2024/01/ford-bronco-stairstep-program-initiated-amid-high-inventory/)

At $65K+ and mostly a pavement princess... there are better options than the Bronco.

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really had no preference. I got my first Bronco by calling around to dealers and telling them I would take anything under a certain price. 2 door or four, 4 or 6, any color but green. When I got a call offering me a 2 door Race Red 2.7l Base Squatch at MSRP with free delivery to my home from over 500 miles away I jumped on it.

Although I had no preference at first, the 2 door grew on me, and when I had to replace it I only considered another 2 door. If you need to regularly haul more than one other person or lots of cargo the 4 door is more practical, but the 2 door just looks and feels so right. And that turning circle. I can do a 180 on a residential street without backing up. You can't do that in a four door.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 4-door is a dream to maneuver in a parking lot compared to my truck, but lots and lots of 2-door guys seem to struggle with driving in parking lots and on trails, so if it's already a worry for you, go with the 2-door or a Smartcar. The only time I've noticed the B pillar is when I laid my seat back to take a nap, it's a non-issue 99.9% of the time to me at 6'.
Not everyone has to live in their car. I guess it makes sense choosing the Mordor, then... kinda looks like a house.
;) 😁 😂

This will be my daily driver and play in the woods toy. I have a wife, daughter, and three GSP so two doors didn’t work for me.
You know you can get in the doors one at a time, eh?

Also, it's GPS, but I don't know what bragging about having three navigational systems was doing in there.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I came from a 2019 SuperCrew--4dr soft top was best for me. Best advice I can give is go drive one of each--2dr, 4dr, hardtop/soft top....test drives don't cost you anything, and in the end...it's your opinion that counts.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Easy remedy on the arm hitting the B pillar when resting on the open window. Scoot the seat ALL the way forward.
LOL
Seat distance is set by my left leg length and the location of the clutch pedal. If I moved it forward, that would make using the clutch a lot harder.

Sponsored

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the 2-door, but already have two 4-door Ford SUVs. Kids out of nest on their own. GF has her own place and own small SUV. So for me this was a no-brainer. And JMHO, I think the 2-door looks better. Also like that it is more unique. For the two of us the 2-door is great. Heading out to dinner with another couple, it's the Explorer. It is not easy to get in the back seats of the 2-door, though they are not bad once in them. I pretty much think of the 2-door as a two seater. If it is my only vehicle or a wife and 2 or more kids, I'd get the 4-door Bronco for myself and whatever 4-door SUV a wife wanted, so a lot depends on your life situation.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Never had a doubt, 2 door all the way!

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy 4 door owner here. For your situation, I’d go 2 door.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

New member, owned Ford trucks, happy with them but want to downsize. I have a 17 yo Jeep Wrangler that I use as a daily driver in preference to my 2022 F150, because of its small size and ease of parking. I also enjoy driving it, sometimes light off road. There is a new 2023 Bronce Wildtrak at the local dealer that has been on lot for a few months that is 1,ooo off MSRP with a few more incentives worth a few hundred in accessories. Larger than the Wrangler but smaller than F150 SuperCrew, seems sized about right. Loaded with options. I'll be doing liht/moderate off road, less than 15% of use. Have looked a videos, 5 things I hate/love about Bronco, etc. Seen other Texas Ford dealers with up to 3,000 of MSRP, on new 2023 Wildtraks in stock. 90% of driving is alone. Like look and size of 2Dr.....and its 16" shorter and on the lot (tho' there are some nice 2022 Wildtrac 4 Drs available in area...My other car is a good sized SUV for carrying capacity and my brother in law is up the street with his pick up. Have any of y'all wrestled with 2/4DR decision....again I look at size and ease of manouvering as things I really like about the Jeep, so I lean to 2 Dr....Thank You, signed, wondering in Central Texas
2 door is as close as you'll get to that turning radius. Not the same but quite impressive. Same situation for me. 2017 F150 and the Bronco replaced an 05 wrangler
Sponsored