Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03' Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has now officially been 4 weeks “in production,” with no updates/changes since 3/23. Anyone else still stuck in production purgatory?
One month today. Built on 3/21. Tracker still says In Production. No updates other than it’s release for shipping and still sitting in Michigan. There seems to be a group of us waiting.

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One month today. Built on 3/21. Tracker still says In Production. No updates other than it’s release for shipping and still sitting in Michigan. There seems to be a group of us waiting.
Same boat, still in Detroit waiting on a train while we watch summer kick off here in the Ozarks.

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet InkedScreenshot 2023-04-21 at 14-50-14 Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status(1)

I am starting to wonder if I am I should have someone make me some custom fender badges for the side ;)

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet Dirt-Mountain (1)

JH_Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03' Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same boat, still in Detroit waiting on a train while we watch summer kick off here in the Ozarks.

I am starting to wonder if I am I should have someone make me some custom fender badges for the side ;)

That’s the tough part. I switched to a soft top and right now is perfect for afternoon top down. That won’t last too long before it’s blazing hot. Hoping I get a few days of enjoyable weather in the Bronco before summer sets in.

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s the tough part. I switched to a soft top and right now is perfect for afternoon top down. That won’t last too long before it’s blazing hot. Hoping I get a few days of enjoyable weather in the Bronco before summer sets in.
Ya that is whats killing us to, watching the nice weather go by, watching the market on my wifes trade drop and now its sit just long enough that the wife is starting to see people who didnt take the order switch offer start to get early summer production dates on their Wildtraks. The order switch regret set in alot harder on her than anticipated. The 2020 Explorer and now the 2022 F-150 she has been in both have adaptive cruise and good stereo systems. She a social worker in the area, is in and out of rough areas and on the highway quite a bit. The Wildtrak, lux package and hard top loss is cutting deeper than anticipated with the current situation. I get it though, 555 days is a decent amount of time to have your heart set on something particular and switched due to thinking she might not get anything built if she didn't.

Sponsored

fordtruck76_390

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 4x4 Highboy
Your Bronco Model
Base

I know it’s stupid, but it really does help me hearing that at least I’m not stuck in production all alone. I just wish I knew what the issue was; quality control, chip issue, is their a specific option holding it up, or all of the above…

Every Ford chat person I’ve spoken to has said mine is “produced” with no holds or delays attached to it and the delivery window they give is 4/18-4/24, but I’m pretty sure that’s not happening.

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Blend date 3/29 - built 4/2 - shipped 4/13 - Final prep at dealer 4/20.

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1682124805934

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know it’s stupid, but it really does help me hearing that at least I’m not stuck in production all alone. I just wish I knew what the issue was; quality control, chip issue, is their a specific option holding it up, or all of the above…

Every Ford chat person I’ve spoken to has said mine is “produced” with no holds or delays attached to it and the delivery window they give is 4/18-4/24, but I’m pretty sure that’s not happening.
I haven't found an common denominator yet. Seems like 4 door, soft top, high package BL is a combo for several of us that haven't left yet.

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't found an common denominator yet. Seems like 4 door, soft top, high package BL is a combo for several of us that haven't left yet.
However on the bright side we will forever have Marilyn in the family who is starting to come out of her stable and semi hibernation. She delivers her fair share of smiles to our family during these beautiful spring Ozark days 🤠

Thank you Ford for such a wonderful machine!!

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet 1.JPG

2.JPG

6.JPG

11.JPG

fordtruck76_390

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 4x4 Highboy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, I’ve been trying to look at commonalities as well, I guess to drive myself crazy while I wait, and I’ve been unsuccessful.
Mine is a 2dr, Base, Squatch, V6, Mod Bumper, Upfitter Switches, Keypad Entry.
I don’t think any of my options required a stop at the mod shop, so I don’t think it’s that.
I’ve got a coworker that had hers built on 4/10 and received a shipped email on 4/17. I thought maybe they were waiting to ship together, but it doesn’t seem to be that either.
Hopefully we hear something soon.

Sponsored

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, I’ve been trying to look at commonalities as well, I guess to drive myself crazy while I wait, and I’ve been unsuccessful.
Mine is a 2dr, Base, Squatch, V6, Mod Bumper, Upfitter Switches, Keypad Entry.
I don’t think any of my options required a stop at the mod shop, so I don’t think it’s that.
I’ve got a coworker that had hers built on 4/10 and received a shipped email on 4/17. I thought maybe they were waiting to ship together, but it doesn’t seem to be that either.
Hopefully we hear something soon.
Mine is a 4 door, soft top, high package, Badlands, 2.7 with tube doors and mod bumper. I had heard early on in the blend process there was going to possibly be issues coming up between tear tag and shipped. Week of 3/6 and 3/13 but didn't see any spreadsheets for them like in this thread.

Here is my timeline:

Original Order:
White 4 door hard top Wildtrak with lux package, leather, towing capability, steel bumper, all the roof and door bags, all the rubber mats and the WT side graphics

-October 13, 2021: Original Order date

-October 14, 2021: Order confirmation received

-March 2022: Added HOSS 3.0 Fox package when it became available and removable hoop steps.

-September 2022: Converted order over to 2023 and towing capability option back to the order

-January 20th 2023: 463 days since initial order confirmation email the Ford Cooperate Bronco Team contacted us by email with the $2,500 order modification offer to get picked up for production in 2023.

I modified order to an eruption green 4 door soft top Badlands, 2.7L, 10-speed automatic, steel bumper, high package, marine grade vinyl, rubber mats, door bags, removable hoop steps and added the tube doors. Got hit with the 7 speaker and subwoofer delete and switched to the base 6 speaker stereo. Lost adaptive cruise, heated steering wheel, B&O stereo, hardtop, towing capability package, wireless charging pad, sport mode, sasquatch wheels and 4.7 rear axle. Gained electronic disconnecting front sta-bar, rock crawl mode and wash out flooring.

• February 1, 2023: Order began previewing at the factory.
  • February 2, 2023: 477 days after original order date. Received VIN number and order was picked up for production for the week of March 20, 2023.
  • March 14, 2023 order sent to plant for production
  • March 22, 2023 Bronco is currently showing number 540/882 going down the line with a blend date of March 21, 2023 and an invoice date of March 14, 2023
  • March 23, 2023 status shows produced, pizza tracker shows in production and BCE modules are showing loaded
  • March 24, 2023 PCM modules are still not showing loaded but I do have a tear tag now, pizza tracker still shows in production and vehicle visibility report on the dealership side shows produced.
  • March 27, 2023 Pizza tracker still shows in production and no ETA, dealership side shows produced 3/22. VinView freight tracking was last updated on 3/24 showing it with modem active sitting out in the yard waiting to go out.
Currently no changes other than now the dealership is showing "delayed pending update" and VinView freight tracking just says "delayed". Ford chat says its not holding on anything.

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 13-11-49 Window Sticker - windowsticker.pdf

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is a 4 door, soft top, high package, Badlands, 2.7 with tube doors and mod bumper. I had heard early on in the blend process there was going to possibly be issues coming up between tear tag and shipped. Week of 3/6 and 3/13 but didn't see any spreadsheets for them like in this thread.

Here is my timeline:

Original Order:
White 4 door hard top Wildtrak with lux package, leather, towing capability, steel bumper, all the roof and door bags, all the rubber mats and the WT side graphics

-October 13, 2021: Original Order date

-October 14, 2021: Order confirmation received

-March 2022: Added HOSS 3.0 Fox package when it became available and removable hoop steps.

-September 2022: Converted order over to 2023 and towing capability option back to the order

-January 20th 2023: 463 days since initial order confirmation email the Ford Cooperate Bronco Team contacted us by email with the $2,500 order modification offer to get picked up for production in 2023.

I modified order to an eruption green 4 door soft top Badlands, 2.7L, 10-speed automatic, steel bumper, high package, marine grade vinyl, rubber mats, door bags, removable hoop steps and added the tube doors. Got hit with the 7 speaker and subwoofer delete and switched to the base 6 speaker stereo. Lost adaptive cruise, heated steering wheel, B&O stereo, hardtop, towing capability package, wireless charging pad, sport mode, sasquatch wheels and 4.7 rear axle. Gained electronic disconnecting front sta-bar, rock crawl mode and wash out flooring.

• February 1, 2023: Order began previewing at the factory.
  • February 2, 2023: 477 days after original order date. Received VIN number and order was picked up for production for the week of March 20, 2023.
  • March 14, 2023 order sent to plant for production
  • March 22, 2023 Bronco is currently showing number 540/882 going down the line with a blend date of March 21, 2023 and an invoice date of March 14, 2023
  • March 23, 2023 status shows produced, pizza tracker shows in production and BCE modules are showing loaded
  • March 24, 2023 PCM modules are still not showing loaded but I do have a tear tag now, pizza tracker still shows in production and vehicle visibility report on the dealership side shows produced.
  • March 27, 2023 Pizza tracker still shows in production and no ETA, dealership side shows produced 3/22. VinView freight tracking was last updated on 3/24 showing it with modem active sitting out in the yard waiting to go out.
Currently no changes other than now the dealership is showing "delayed pending update" and VinView freight tracking just says "delayed". Ford chat says its not holding on anything.

Ford Bronco 3/20/2023 Build Week with spreadsheet Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 13-11-49 Window Sticker - windowsticker.pdf
Currently back in line again for the Wildtrak order my wife truly wanted all along. We will enjoy the Badlands until gets picked up for production.
Unless, Ford by chance is reading this and says "we would like to extend an offer to go ahead and build and ship the Wildtrak order you truly wanted all along.
We would accept that offer 100% even without a transition offer or any PP whatsoever and take remain silent about something like that ever happening :censored:

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 17-33-06 Your 2023 Bronco Wildtrak™ Order.png

dbcooper

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dealer just let me know my Bronco has shipped. I also checked the pizza tracker and saw that I reverted to reservation status. Looks like things are starting to move.

TexasToasted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A update on mine, 10 days ago I saw my bronco was at Big Lift Terminal in Littleton Colorado which is south Denver I got excited because that's about a hour or less from my dealership in Colorado springs. I decided to contact my salesman and verify the location and maybe get a better time frame, he responded with 27th of this month to May 1st so lets get the process rolling. Originally he said we would have to get the rebate for the 2,500$ (downgrading the sins) through ford since it was them that emailed us which I was fine with, but when we got to the financial manger he included the 2,500$ which was awesome. I assume we didn't get any price protection or anything else because that's the only incentive he said we qualified for unfortunately. Shitty part is we moved to Texas so we had to pay a two way delivery from CO to TX of about 2,200$ to ship us the bronco and send them back the trade in which kind of offsets the 2500 incentive. Today I contacted Ford chat for location and it says its in transit again with a eta up to 4/27 it also provided a railcar #, but i don't know how to track that. I figured since it was about a hour away from the dealership they would just deliver the bronco to the dealership via 18 wheeler I guess I'm just getting super impatient.
Sponsored