Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My boss is one of those a-holes that gets caught up on tab vs spaces, or / vs \ And can't help himself but to point it out. That's his personality, and unfortunately the rest of us have to deal with it. But it's also why nobody respects him.
Sure hope you’re not your own boss…
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ftchmup

Ftchmup

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 20 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
MyKey is a “nanny“ key programmer you can set parameters to keep the vehicle within limits such as: turn off radio if not buckled in, speed limiter, etc. What I didnt know it also limits the GOAT modes in your vehicle…. Turn off or deprogram MyKey all limits are removed.

OP
OP
Ftchmup

Ftchmup

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 20 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Negativity aside, I really don’t understand how my probing question was any less helpful than any other comment/meme posted.

Glad you figured it out!
Well, being frustrated and trying to get anwers to an actual question, your condescending comments helped with nothing, absolutely nothing. Next time, maybe just move on…. Just a thought.

Yep actually informed the dealership some things they did not know.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, being frustrated and trying to get anwers to an actual question, your condescending comments helped with nothing, absolutely nothing. Next time, maybe just move on…. Just a thought.

Yep actually informed the dealership some things they did not know.
Is it too much to ask for a verb or adjective?

Salesmen have been zero help in my experience. ESPECIALLY if you're getting a discount, God forbid. They act like they are personally doing you a favor.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nobody needs the spell check, or grammar corrections. If you truly don't understand what someone is asking, then you can ask them to clarify.
This is precisely what I did. I didn't mean anything negative by it. Lighten up, folks. Have a laugh and enjoy the ride.
Sponsored