Ftchmup

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 20 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Normal, eco, slippery. Called the dealer, need to take it in. Assuming it’s a programming issue. Anybody else? Thoughts?
Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like you ordered the Mild Track instead

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems clear to me he only has those 3/7 and is wondering if anyone’s in a similar boat. Not sure what your comment is adding to the discussion.
My comment adds a little flavor with a sprinkle of grammar, and just a touch of completed thoughts.

OP
OP
Ftchmup

Ftchmup

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 20 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks Thomas for the positive words and helpful insight.
My Key locks out some modes. I cleared My Key and all is good.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah the MyKey prevents it from doing a bunch of 4x4 stuff, I think limits the volume of the radio, and does some other things like locks you out of settings and such.

It's specifically designed for your teenager kid ;)

You want to be careful, cuz if you lose your master you're up the creek. Basically, I wouldn't use my key unless you really need it.

Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Negativity aside, I really don’t understand how my probing question was any less helpful than any other comment/meme posted.

Glad you figured it out!

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Negativity aside, I really don’t understand how my probing question was any less helpful than any other comment/meme posted.

Glad you figured it out!
Maybe this old saying applies regarding your negativity

"You get more flies with honey than you do with shit"

But you do you. I do appreciate your sarcastic wit so you got that going for you.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Glad you figured it out!

I just think, generally speaking, we all make errors on our posts. Some people don't speak very good English. Sometimes text to talk completely screws up your post (happens to me daily).

Nobody needs the spell check, or grammar corrections. If you truly don't understand what someone is asking, then you can ask them to clarify.

But to make a remark about someone needing to "use their words" can be perceived as pretty rude. That's the exact sentence that we used to tell our 1-year-old when he would point instead of talking.

Some people are just very brazen, and it rubs others the wrong way. Some people read between the lines, get the gist, and overlook the typos.

My boss is one of those a-holes that gets caught up on tab vs spaces, or / vs \ And can't help himself but to point it out. That's his personality, and unfortunately the rest of us have to deal with it. But it's also why nobody respects him.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just think, generally speaking, we all make errors on our posts. Some people don't speak very good English. Sometimes text to talk completely screws up your post (happens to me daily).

Nobody needs the spell check, or grammar corrections. If you truly don't understand what someone is asking, then you can ask them to clarify.

But to make a remark about someone needing to "use their words" can be perceived as pretty rude. That's the exact sentence that we used to tell our 1-year-old when he would point instead of talking.

Some people are just very brazen, and it rubs others the wrong way. Some people read between the lines, get the gist, and overlook the typos.

My boss is one of those a-holes that gets caught up on tab vs spaces, or / vs \ And can't help himself but to point it out. That's his personality, and unfortunately the rest of us have to deal with it. But it's also why nobody respects him.
To sum up what you're saying, he was being condescending. There's never a good time to be condescending