Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looked at 2 four door Badlands, one with MGV with manual seats and the leather had electric. Has something changed? I need the electric seats. With the manual my head was above the roof line. Also changing to 4 door but want to stay with Badlands.

4455.jpeg
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looked at 2 four door Badlands, one with MGV with manual seats and the leather had electric. Has something changed? I need the electric seats. With the manual my head was above the roof line. Also changing to 4 door but want to stay with Badlands.

4455.jpeg
I think that's the way it's always been. Compatibility with the washout nature of the MGV interiors. Manual seats are listed as being adjustable in height, one of the early BN videos showed it also.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 4 door Badlands with leather and electric seats 4455
Power seats on badlands is only available on the 4-door with leather and carpet floor.

All other combinations of BL get manual seats. Manual seats are height adjustable, but if you were able to adjust it up and down and it still wasnā€™t enough then I donā€™t know what to tell you.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This should be obvious but with the comments above on height adjustment only stating the manual, just want folks to know that the electric leather seats are also adjustable in height, just with a button. I adjusted the seat up/down/front/back/lumbar in the Cactus Grey FE that was in town last week.

OP
OP
dweskamp

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Power seats on badlands is only available on the 4-door with leather and carpet floor.

All other combinations of BL get manual seats. Manual seats are height adjustable, but if you were able to adjust it up and down and it still wasnā€™t enough then I donā€™t know what to tell you.
I didn't know or see how the manual adjusted down. Should have asked. The electric seats were perfect. I'm probably the biggest dude to hope in one 6 ft 5 400lbs

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's a lever on the side of the manual seats. Pull back and forth and it raises the seat. Push down and back and it lowers them. Works great.
Thanks for the confirmation. This is important to me as I like to sit high. I put riser blocks in my Wrangler and Explorer.

OP
OP
dweskamp

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 4 door Badlands with leather and electric seats 2C6CF518-CC82-4CCE-8E80-9FD33209C677
Anyone know how much travel up and down in the manuals?

stlbroncobl

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't know or see how the manual adjusted down. Should have asked. The electric seats were perfect. I'm probably the biggest dude to hope in one 6 ft 5 400lbs
In the mgv there is another handle that gives height adjustment...6ā€™5ā€ here and sat in both leather and mgv. I felt the manual gave pretty much same options just more effort to do so.

Sponsored

stlbroncobl

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know how much travel up and down in the manuals?
Its like a handle pump thing that seemed familiar as if I had done it on other cars without electric

OP
OP
dweskamp

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the mgv there is another handle that gives height adjustment...6ā€™5ā€ here and sat in both leather and mgv. I felt the manual gave pretty much same options just more effort to do so.
I'm going to add 4k to build for 4 door and leather. Better for these two

20200720_142411.jpg

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to add 4k to build for 4 door and leather. Better for these two

Ford Bronco 4 door Badlands with leather and electric seats 20200720_142411
I 50% agree. Carpet and dog hair is tough. If they had a carpet delete option with the leather seats it would have been perfect. (I got a couple of furry passengers as well)

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I 50% agree. Carpet and dog hair is tough. If they had a carpet delete option with the leather seats it would have been perfect. (I got a couple of furry passengers as well)
My dogs would slaughter leather seats even with covers. I'll deal with cleaning the hair off and bypass all of the scratches and punctures.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the confirmation. This is important to me as I like to sit high. I put riser blocks in my Wrangler and Explorer.
Iā€™ve never heard of ā€œriser blocksā€ and would have concerns over seat fastener failure in a collision.
Sponsored