First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All 4 coilovers plus uca for only $1141 on boss4x4. Idk if they're much of an upgrade from bilsteins but for base suspension def a killer deal.

CustomPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is anyone running these on a Sasquatch, and if so, do you get any additional lift height? Trying to figure out if a set of these coilovers front and rear, the UCAs and the rear track bar would allow for 37s on a Base Sasquatch 2-door on a 17x9, +0 wheel.

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just posting a quick update, got mine finally installed this week. I'm coming from badlands stock Bilstein to this, haven't had a chance to wheel it yet. I have a 2 door 2.3 mt base, so pretty much the lightest weight configuration. With the preload collars backed all the way out to minimum setting I got 1" lift front and 1.5" lift rear(over badlands). So from stock base height that should be theoretically 1.5" lift front and 2" rear. I have about 1.5" rake. Which is a bit more lift then the claimed 1" minimum, but I'm guessing that's supposed to be for a 4 door, hope that helps someone.

Last edited:

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do these compare to the Eibach 2.0 coilovers? They seem to be around the same price range right now.

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not trying to be a hater, but I'd rather go Bilstein, Eibach, Radflo, King, Fox, etc
And with the exception of Radflo you would still get a San Diego shock. I only recently learned they pretty much all major name brand coilover makers are based in or in close proximity to San Diego. Interesting, since it is hard to find a more expensive place to manufacture than San Diego. Maybe that is why coilovers cost that much.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And with the exception of Radflo you would still get a San Diego shock. I only recently learned they pretty much all major name brand coilover makers are based in or in close proximity to San Diego. Interesting, since it is hard to find a more expensive place to manufacture than San Diego. Maybe that is why coilovers cost that much.
Fox and Bilstien are the only manufacturers in the San Diego area.
Radflo, Icon, SAW, Fabtech are in the Inland Empire/Riverside. King is in Huntington Beach.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fox and Bilstien are the only manufacturers in the San Diego area.
Radflo, Icon, SAW, Fabtech are in the Inland Empire/Riverside. King is in Huntington Beach.
King is in Garden Grove and Radflo is in Fountain Valley.

NazgulBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To the op, how have they held up over the last couple months? They have a pretty good price cut on them right now and I’m thinking about picking some up. :cool:

Sponsored

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To the op, how have they held up over the last couple months? They have a pretty good price cut on them right now and I’m thinking about picking some up. :cool:
@SS Bronco has a ton offroad time(2-3 years?) with them and a full Baja EXO trip on them. The rest of us are trying to catch up to him.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys!

I finally got around to installing some coilovers! Im Impressed. To be fair I’ve been running the base suspension package with some 2" pucks that wasn’t going to be hard to beat. I was able to find some 4WP 2.5 VSRT coilovers second hand for a good deal, so it was a no brainer to give them a fair try. Prior to that I was heavily debating the Eibach 2.0 Pro Truck Coilovers after seeing all the good reviews.

I've been putting the 4WP coilovers to the test for 2 weeks now that also includes 2 trail days and I have no regrets yet. The ride is better. The rebound is WAY better. The travel seems to be better, especially with up travel. I've driven the Sasquatch Bilsteins off-road and I can confirm that the 4WP feel much more refined, especially at higher speeds off-road.

Is it worth upgrading your bilsteins to gain the slight difference? Probably not, unless you are chasing increased ride height adjustability. If you are someone with the base suspension package its a night and day difference. These coilovers are priced more than the Eibach option but less than the big brand coilovers. I feel it's a fair middle ground that will get you into a more desirable 2.5 aluminum body. I will continue update on my experience with them as I wheel often. Next Stop, Moab! What's your opinions on the more budget friendly adjustable coilover options?

IMG_4981.jpeg

Proper UCA are on the To-Do list.
IMG_4985.jpeg

IMG_5014.jpeg

IMG_5019.jpeg

P1050399.JPG
How much of a ride height increase do they provide vs SAS 2.0?
Sponsored