Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New to the forum - first post.

I just installed set of King 2.5 coil overs - adjustable w/Camburg (tubular) Upper A arms front/lower trailing arms rear/adjustable trac bar (BFG mud 35s) on my 2021 Badlands NON SAS. Only had to wait a year on the King's but couldn't be happier with the set-up. I spun an extra 1" on the King's height = 6 turns from factory. Should settle about 1/2" and I will be very happy with the stance. Need to find some whoops to break in and adjust but for now I'm at 15 clicks = mid-way on the adjustment.

The ride is great so far. Still need to dial in after "exercising" them. But having the adjustable knobs is awesome. Thought about 37's but the additional stress on the drivetrain/tie rods just didn't make sense to me. And I personally prefer the clearance in the wells over the bigger tires.

*** I have the factory Bilstein's (3,000 miles) w/2" spacers = 1" higher stance than factory SAS if anyone is interested? $800 + shipping. Hit me up - [email protected] ***

Ford Bronco King 2.5 Coilovers + Camburg Control Arms just installed. Review = LOVE IT! IMG_3976

Ford Bronco King 2.5 Coilovers + Camburg Control Arms just installed. Review = LOVE IT! Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 10.08.06 AM
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

azuano3654

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks awesome! I may email you about the Bilsteins - I've been waiting for the Ford Performance Non-SAS Bilsteins to come out but who knows how long that's going to take. Non-SAS Badlands Bilsteins with the improved travel is appealing.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Welcome to the forum! Looks good!

CASM920

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, that looks great with the 35’s! I usually see Kings and 37’s but prefer the wheel gap you have. How’s the ride on the street compare to the Bils?

OP
OP
99cade99

99cade99

Badlands
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ride is great so far. Still need to dial in after "exercising" them. But having the adjustable knobs is awesome. Thought about 37's but the additional stress on the drivetrain/tie rods just didn't make sense to me. And I personally prefer the clearance in the wells over the bigger tires.

Sponsored

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How’s the ride on road? Smoother, firmer?

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

looks great. I am impressed how much better the King's male the bronco handle on-road too.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just installed set of King 2.5 coil overs - adjustable w/Camburg (tubular) Upper A arms front/lower trailing arms rear/adjustable trac bar (BFG mud 35s) on my 2021 Badlands NON SAS. Only had to wait a year on the King's but couldn't be happier with the set-up. I spun an extra 1" on the King's height = 6 turns from factory. Should settle about 1/2" and I will be very happy with the stance. Need to find some whoops to break in and adjust but for now I'm at 15 clicks = mid-way on the adjustment.

*** I have the factory Bilstein's (3,000 miles) w/2" spacers = 1" higher stance than factory SAS if anyone is interested? $800 + shipping. Hit me up - [email protected] ***

Ford Bronco King 2.5 Coilovers + Camburg Control Arms just installed. Review = LOVE IT! Screen Shot 2022-10-13 at 10.08.06 AM

Looks great.
Debating cranking the front on mine a little more to level out.
Got about 2.5" lift up front, about 1" rear. Still sits about 1" higher in the rear. Rides good!

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is a great look. Have you buy chance looked at the CV angle at full droop? I have been debating the exact setup but was concerned about CV bind at full droop. Thanks for posting

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for posting! looks amazing 🤩

Would you mind grabbing some shots of the camburg’s, lower trailing arms, etc.

Sponsored

Myke98

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks great! I like my King's and I went with 37's but I am considering going back to 35's.

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base Model 2-Door 2.3L 7-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just emailed you!!

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! Waiting on a set of Foxes here. Just curious if you use any Tie rod braces? I have the Bronc Buster ones on mine, but I'm not sure if they (or any other ones on the market) will work with 2.5 aftermarket coilovers.

Bronco Buster Wayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

What was the total cost for the coilover set up? Was just a little confused about the $800 figure 🤷‍♂️ Thanks, looks awesome!!
Sponsored