Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are made by Walker Evans who was just bought by Polaris? Not sure what is not to like they have been making shocks for ever and the quality is on par with other shock makers.

https://www.utvdriver.com/utv-news/polaris-acquires-shock-manufacturer-walker-evans/

Boss4x4.com has them at closeout pricing and even my cheap ass couldn't pass them up.
Ford Bronco 4 Wheel Parts 4WP 2.5 VSRT Coilovers - Off-Road Impression Review 1697659079224

They ride awesome and are an easy install. The specs are better than Fox and King.
Ford Bronco 4 Wheel Parts 4WP 2.5 VSRT Coilovers - Off-Road Impression Review 1697659134267

huck2080

Black Diamond
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They are made by Walker Evans who was just bought by Polaris? Not sure what is not to like they have been making shocks for ever and the quality is on par with other shock makers.

https://www.utvdriver.com/utv-news/polaris-acquires-shock-manufacturer-walker-evans/

Boss4x4.com has them at closeout pricing and even my cheap ass couldn't pass them up.
1697659079224.png

They ride awesome and are an easy install. The specs are better than Fox and King.
1697659134267.png

believe it or not 4wp has them down to 500 a set when you add it in the cart . so my cheap ass just bought them also .. control arms and trac bar also ..

Sponsored

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
believe it or not 4wp has them down to 500 a set when you add it in the cart . so my cheap ass just bought them also .. control arms and trac bar also ..
how did you get them for $500? I added them to the cart and they are $839

builtMIbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond on 37s
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For $300 more than just the coilover set they have a package with a rear trac bar and front upper control arms, I think that's what he is talking about.

Peteduce

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 ND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That didn't work for me. It's still $800+

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4WP was part of Smittybuilt, also Pro Comp, the wholesale side was Transamerica, G2 axle, Rubicon Express, along with others. All got sold to a bigger company who closed many of the branches. I was a Transamerica customer this is how I know. Tried to buy Pro Comp wheels the other day and now that has been sold to Wheel Pros. And as Snacktime stated it looks like 4WP stuff must have been picked up by Polaris/Walker Evans.

The local 4WP was closed and they just built it less than a year ago. Shit is a mess anymore.

Sponsored

huck2080

Black Diamond
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went to my local 4wp and got price matched from my screenshot . it's now total off-road and more at least on most of the east coast .

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ve only lifted SFA vehicles in the past so Iā€™m not really well-versed with whatā€™s necessary for my intended use. I have a 2-door non-sas badlands that Iā€™m putting 35ā€™s on and sees mostly daily driving and mild desert trails. Originally I intended on going the simple leveling kit/budget boost route but Iā€™m not certain anymore with the lack of consensus Iā€™m finding on the forums if thatā€™s the best approach.

1. Iā€™m not looking to lift it more than an 1ā€-1.25ā€ for 35ā€™s and to take some rake out. Since these coil overs are adjustable in height is that possible?

2. I recall there being some nuances in suspension components that work with sasquatched, non-squatched, BL non-squatched. BL non-squatch seemed to have some things that didnā€™t work on itā€¦will these?

3. What else is necessary to keep the driveline and other components happy with this setup?

Thanks for the help in advance.

climb2descend

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just picked up a full set of these through Boss4x4, good people. It looks like ProComp has taken over the line of shocks, my rear set has 4wp stickers on it and the front came in a ProComp box with ProComp instructions and markings. Looks exactly the same just the sticker on the lowerbody is blue now and the upper sticker on the strut mount says ProComp.

Last edited:

Area 51 Manley

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any updates on the 4WP coilovers? I can't decide if I should go with the 4WP coilovers/UCA's or the Eibach 2.0??? My Big Bend is a daily driver on 35's.

huck2080

Black Diamond
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
same with mine pro comp box with 4wp factory sticker on the box
Sponsored