First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tesla Plaid X 22 Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m leaning towards Fox, but I’ll admit I’m biased based on previous experience with Fox.

I’d wager I’ll be the guy needing HD springs for my 2Door.

2.7L, 37’s, Relentless bumper & skid plates, RCI sliders, tailgate reinforcement, GG tailgate table, plus camping gear. She gets heavy. Even with no timeline for HD coils to fit the Fox, I’m still leaning towards Fox.

Anyone in a similar boat?
Accutune sent me front and rear coils for my Fox 2.5 elites to handle the same weight on my vehicle. I have not taken it off-road yet, but it drives amazingly on the road.
Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Accutune sent me front and rear coils for my Fox 2.5 elites to handle the same weight on my vehicle. I have not taken it off-road yet, but it drives amazingly on the road.
Good to know thanks. I was aware that Accutune offered tuning options but I thought it was limited to valving. Good to know they can offer coils that fit and make recommendations based on build/weight for replacement coils.

What brand / weight coils did you get?

One more upgrade

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tesla Plaid X 22 Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good to know thanks. I was aware that Accutune offered tuning options but I thought it was limited to valving. Good to know they can offer coils that fit and make recommendations based on build/weight for replacement coils.

What brand / weight coils did you get?
They are Eibach. I attached the part numbers. The rear springs from Fox are not even close for my vehicle. By the time you add full armor, a Turn Offroad tire carrier, a 40-inch tire and rim, and your normal gear, it has to be cranked down. I have not been off-roading with the new springs, hopefully this weekend. I run an AntiRock in the front, and no rear sway bar; with the Fox high speed, turned up a little, it drives very nicely on the street.

Accutune1.jpg
Sponsored