Sponsored

FOX PERFORMANCE ELITE SERIES 2.5 - feedback / review?

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sasquatch 4 Door, Jeep JLUR, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was under the impression that the fox would have the ability to add .0 to the front and .5in to the back at the lowest setting effectively not giving it a lift with SAS. (as i have hight issues already)?

i guess the question is can you tune the fox to not be any taller but better ride quality especially on road. particularly in your video the part about road vibration coming from the rear being tuned out?

this is the thing that most drives me crazy it feels like the rear tires are constantly out of balance
Negative, you cannot run a 0" lift or .5" lift properly. I am not sure the spring/body would even allow for it. Most aftermarket shocks are designed to give you lift, but also more overall travel. Because of this, their compressed lengths are longer so lowering the shock from its required height would provide little to no up travel and not ride well at all.
Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Negative, you cannot run a 0" lift or .5" lift properly. I am not sure the spring/body would even allow for it. Most aftermarket shocks are designed to give you lift, but also more overall travel. Because of this, their compressed lengths are longer so lowering the shock from its required height would provide little to no up travel and not ride well at all.
So there’s no “stock height” replacement shocks that don’t add any lift ?

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
So there’s no “stock height” replacement shocks that don’t add any lift ?
Not from Fox. Their lift height ranges start at 2" of lift and go up to 4.5"

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You'll probably get a lot of feedback from Wildtrak owners with the HOSS 3.0 package.
Ok, calling you out. 😁 I don't know how to do "Polls" on here, but I bet most HOSS 3 Wildtrak owners know the difference from "Factory (Ford) Fox 2.5's IB" and the "Factory (Fox) 2.5 IB". I hope I'm right? 🥺🤞

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so if you install the min lift of 2" can everything else stay the same? control arms etc?
basically install and get an alignment?
Your best bet might be hoss 3.0 take offs. Should be really close to SAS package height, if not the same? but ride softer then hoss 2.0.

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok, calling you out. 😁 I don't know how to do "Polls" on here, but I bet most HOSS 3 Wildtrak owners know the difference from "Factory (Ford) Fox 2.5's IB" and the "Factory (Fox) 2.5 IB". I hope I'm right? 🥺🤞
IBP = Internal Bypass
Fox Factory is a 3.0 IBP, not a 2.5
Sponsored