Sponsored

4 year wait for Bronco orders?

Do you have/ are you receiving a 21' year Bronco?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

PavementPrincess

Badlands
First Name
Asha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to know why there are hundreds, possibly thousands of Broncos stuck in production (including mine)
Same. Mine has been stuck in production purgatory since early Sept with no update and an est delivery date 1 month ago. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if I got my 2021 vehicle in 2022.:rolleyes:
Sponsored

OP
OP
gjennings12

gjennings12

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford projected 60k for 21 but 35k is about there 21 numbers
They can hit 100k per year 22 going forward
Do you think that broncos produced are 100% for orders? Or are some of them dealer allocations?

drbandkgb

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
allterrainnation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco - 2024 Mustang GT performance
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think that broncos produced are 100% for orders? Or are some of them dealer allocations?
I think the numbers listed are what they have built.. No idea who many are Dealer orders vs

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No Bronco yet, but my son is on the Motorweek staff, and he brought this sweet ride by today. It is their evaluation vehicle for an upcoming episode.
Ford Bronco 4 year wait for Bronco orders? 77C5802F-9716-4791-81ED-4D4BB1E25829
Ford Bronco 4 year wait for Bronco orders? 5EDDC52B-663D-4CE5-A09D-95CE7E14256E

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Remember that is rangers and broncos

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a Damerow Ford order- and happy so far with the experience. How about you?
Damerow as well. Nick Grove is my salesperson. Very happy so far as a very late reservation holder (5/7/21)

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We don’t know, but I can say they aren’t all reservations. Lots of people got scheduled for January with walk in orders in October. Depends on lots of factors and nobody really seems to know the formula. My guess is dealership has a lot to do with it. Mid October this year I ordered (without res) a base 2.7 (constrained), 4A (constrained) Sasquatch (constrained) with Mod bumper (constrained) and got a build date in mid January. 🤷 I was prepared to wait a year but crazy things are happening. If I was an early res holder without build date I’d be walking into another dealer placing another order because you never know.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe that’s 900/day and unsure if that’s rangers & broncos or not. Someone recently posted production figures (I believe from quarterly earnings call?) and if I recall correctly they peaked about 8k broncos a month.

edit: here’s the thread with details https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tion-numbers-7-364-sold-7-668-produced.27424/
They have been hitting between 900 to 1100 a day 2 shifts total between Bronco and Ranger. More than half Broncos. Heard closer to 6- 650 broncos a day. Caviot is supply chain...they are a few days behind this week because of end of 11-15 week builds. So 11- 22 week builds just starting today...short week last week.

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My wife order a 2.7,4 door,softop Wildtrak back in September and got her build date for Jan. 24. The dealership said that out of their 80 orders, 8 got their build emails the same week we got ours. Everything from 2 door bases up to Wildtrak. Seemed like there was no rhyme or reason to it.

Sponsored

ExJeePowner

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Another thing I was thinking about....why are dealerships so shy about telling you how many orders they have? The dealership we ordered from never would tell us how many orders they had, but as soon we got our email they came right out and said it. Same thing at another dealership we test drove a sasquatch soft tip, they had no idea how many orders they had. Just seems dumb, everyone knows they have to wait. I was just curious how long, didn't care one way or the other.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Everyone keeps asking about how many Broncos are being built. I think a more relevant question would be as to how many MIC tops are being built ? Has anyone heard anything lately? And also, when was that 2nd Webasto site to be operational ?

Last edited:

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With those numbers I wonder if they will still punish Granger & their customers with constricted allocations.

OP
OP
gjennings12

gjennings12

Badlands
First Name
Grayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With those numbers I wonder if they will still punish Granger & their customers with constricted allocations.
Is Granger the dealership that promised below invoice and is the dealership that will take years to fulfill orders?