Sponsored

4Quarter20 Dash Rail - The Simple Solution For All Your Bronco Accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
^^Thank you. Which device holders?
Sponsored

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The 4Quarter20 Dash Rail is our newest and most effective way to connect up to four of your favorite Bronco accessories! Our 4Quarter20 rail is just that, four 1/4-20 mounting locations right from the single point accessory mount found on the dash of the Bronco. Our rail allows you to use any combination of 1/4-inch studs or nuts to connect your favorite mounts and accessories. Simply flip our rail over and install a bolt or a nut in any of the four mounting locations on the rail to match the corresponding accessory or mount you want to run. Our 4Quarter20 Dash Rail kit comes with four 1/4-20 bolts, four 1/4-20 nuts, two 20mm ball mounts, and our one-of-a-kind Quarter20mm vent mount! This unique mount is dual-sided, allowing you to use most vent mount phone holders from the rail itself, or flip it around to use the ball mount to attach a 20mm mount arm!

Now available: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BroncoForumShop

$100 shipped to your door with free express shipping!
IMG_0593.jpeg

IMG_0598.jpeg

IMG_0594.jpeg

IMG-8189.jpg

IMG-8190.jpg

IMG_0588.jpeg

IMG_0603.jpeg

IMG_0605.jpeg

IMG_0606.jpeg
You have all the toys.... Do you use your phone to record the trail ride and did you link it to the Ford app?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does this mount attach to the Bullet Point arm?
I designed and made a custom "vent mount" with a 20mm ball on the back of it. This way you can connect it to a 20mm mounting arm and rest the vent mount adaptor on the dash for a super solid mounting location. Our vent mount adaptor also comes with a rubber base so that it rests on the dash well and doesn't rub. Our vent mount adaptor also screws into the rail via a 1/4-20 nut in the base if you want to run vent mount accessories without an arm.

Ford Bronco 4Quarter20 Dash Rail - The Simple Solution For All Your Bronco Accessories! IMG-8188

Ford Bronco 4Quarter20 Dash Rail - The Simple Solution For All Your Bronco Accessories! IMG-8189

Ford Bronco 4Quarter20 Dash Rail - The Simple Solution For All Your Bronco Accessories! IMG-8187

Ford Bronco 4Quarter20 Dash Rail - The Simple Solution For All Your Bronco Accessories! IMG_0590

Ford Bronco 4Quarter20 Dash Rail - The Simple Solution For All Your Bronco Accessories! IMG_0600
Ford Bronco 4Quarter20 Dash Rail - The Simple Solution For All Your Bronco Accessories! IMG_0604

Ford Bronco 4Quarter20 Dash Rail - The Simple Solution For All Your Bronco Accessories! tempImageS9Xwk4

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have all the toys.... Do you use your phone to record the trail ride and did you link it to the Ford app?
I have used my phone to record trail rides because it's already in a great location and quick and easy to pull up the camera/video. I haven't linked to the Ford app yet, but I need to do that!

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have used my phone to record trail rides because it's already in a great location and quick and easy to pull up the camera/video. I haven't linked to the Ford app yet, but I need to do that!
Nice, thanks. I'm going to set up my GoPro 360 on the back / top of the MIC. Interested how it will turn out.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, thanks. I'm going to set up my GoPro 360 on the back / top of the MIC. Interested how it will turn out.
I have a rear GoPro solution that I've been playing around with. I will let you know when I finish up the prototype.

bomchet

Outer Banks
First Name
Bom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would this work with the Peak Design mobile mount?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes. I emailed them to ask the size of the ball connection, but haven’t heard back yet.
Let me know what they say. I'm not familiar with that mount so I'm not sure what size it is either.

bomchet

Outer Banks
First Name
Bom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let me know what they say. I'm not familiar with that mount so I'm not sure what size it is either.

They emailed back and said that the Peak Design ball is 15mm.

OP
OP
Sinister CNC

Sinister CNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They emailed back and said that the Peak Design ball is 15mm.
Dang, I was hoping it was going to be 20mm so that you could use any of the standard accessory arms with it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.