Sponsored

Enhance the illumination in your 2021+ Ford Bronco with the Mabett Rear Courtesy/Reading Light.

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This bespoke accessory, featuring 12 integrated LED lights, serves as a comprehensive replacement for your vehicle's standard rear courtesy light. Outshining the original, it boasts 4 LEDs that emit light forwards, 4 LEDs radiating downwards, and 4 LEDs illuminating the rear cargo area - ensuring maximum brightness in the back of your Bronco.

Designed for plug-and-play compatibility with the LINbus network, the light activates when doors open, and can be manually turned on at any time using the factory dome light button, ensuring seamless integration with your OEM dome lights.

Take advantage of our promotional offer and purchase this product for just $79.99 through the following link:
Rear Courtesy Reading Light: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A3UOKNLS5ZLX7S

Promotion starts on 05/30/2023 at 12:01AM PDT.

Please note: This is a version for the 2-door model. If you require the 4-door version, please visit the following link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BPHG7XDM (Please note that there's no promotional offer for the 4-door version).

Although UPS has delivered the product to Amazon warehouses and stock is being transferred, immediate shipping may not be available, hence the term 'pre-sale.' You can click on the product link to view the estimated delivery time displayed on the page, which we hope will be of assistance.

IMG_6974.jpg

IMG_6975.jpg

IMG_6995.jpg

IMG_6996.jpg

IMG_6997.jpg
Sponsored

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@Mabett

Looks like the color temperature is warmer (more yellow) than the 4 door version. Is that correct?

Also any chance of your new Mabett interior dome lights getting a forum discount?

EDIT - got 20% off the Mabett interior dome lights as well! Can't wait to install them! i have a pile of bronco add ons and a lot of them are Mabett! now i just need my bronco.

Last edited:

OnyxBronc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Discount is NOT working for me either. Shows up as $99 when added to cart even though says it is eligible for 20% off at the initial link above.

Tried it again an hour later and it was working with discount, ordered. Thanks.

Last edited:

Mestguy182

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please post again if you guys round a discount for the 4 door version. Thanks!
Sponsored