Sponsored

Introducing the Upgraded Mabett Ford Bronco Wireless Charging Pad!

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have been using mine all week. The phone does stay cooler as does the charger. It does not reach the point where the charging stops like on the previous model. It charges faster than android auto can drain it too. I do hear the fans a little, more of just the pulsing of them. I can also feel the fans pulsing on my phone too. Overall though this one is worth it!
Sponsored

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine just got here. Is there an install video anywhere that I can reference? I get that it’s not that complicated, but it’s always nice to have a visual.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, I just plug my phone in and charge it. Wireless chargers seem to be a PITA

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

JRRFalcon

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Mustang GT, F-250, Expedition KR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry sir, we currently won't make one for manual transmissions.
Thats a shame… Missed market, there’s plenty of manual owners that would pay and I’d envision it wouldn’t be a drastic change from the one you already offer, potentially as simple as a different connector and/or longer wires. Maybe ask the community to gauge interest?

Sponsored

Gonzo

Outer Banks
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does the $40 off still apply? Looking to replace the OEM - do not use it at all. Thanks

charlesvw9

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mabett , are fans on at all times, can you hear them, and will this work if I have a leather pad over it? Thanks for the update
I read someone's comment on the amazon link and they said you can hear a slight buzz when the phone is charging and the fans don't run when it isn't charging.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
. I just installed this. Pretty easy install. So far so good. I’ve only used it for 30 min so far. Will update if it’s a dud.
Hey USA guy,

Keep us posted as to whether it does as advertised.

Thanks

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are you tired of dealing with overheating issues while charging your phone in your Ford Bronco? We have great news for you! We have listened to your feedback and made significant improvements to our product to ensure a seamless charging experience. Introducing the upgraded Ford Bronco Wireless Charging Pad with an innovative cooling fan!

Buy"Mabett Upgraded Wireless Charging Pad with Cooling Fan" directly through https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A2KTRW2B1AZ58G , $40 off.

Our team has worked diligently to address the overheating problem that some of our customers have experienced. The new and improved wireless charging pad now features a built-in fan that effectively dissipates heat, keeping your phone cool and safe during the charging process. Say goodbye to overheating worries and enjoy a worry-free charging experience!

Product Information

1. The wireless charging board is FCC-certified for first-class quality. The upgraded version features cooling with two fans for excellent heat dissipation, maintain
stable power and prevent overheating protection.

2. The wireless charger is designed to work on Bronco 2/4 door 2021 2022 2023 2024 (Not fit the Base model! ).

3. Input current: 12V-24V; Output: 9V, 1.66A. Size: 6.7 inch * 3.5 inch. The wireless charging board is compatible with a variety of phone models that support wireless
charging, including the iPhone Pro Max-sized models.

4. No need to drill holes, no need to use DIY vents charging plates. Get rid of the messy wiring harness.

5. The charging pad is made of silica gel to prevent phones from sliding.Please do not place metal objects on the charging board, such as keys, or credit card.

Don't let overheating issues hold you back. Upgrade your Ford Bronco with our advanced wireless charging pad today and enjoy a hassle-free charging experience on the road. Stay connected, stay cool, and embark on memorable journeys with confidence!

1.png
When is the next promotion as I missed this one?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Jebster

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any other reports from people who have installed this? Hoping to hear more examples of running Android auto or carplay for extended periods and if phone temp was concerning.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any other reports from people who have installed this? Hoping to hear more examples of running Android auto or carplay for extended periods and if phone temp was concerning.
I installed mine, but I don’t drive often

I’ll post back when I do

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone done this in a manual? This is for an automatic… similar I’m sure but 1 for 1?
I did it in my manual. My post is on page 5 I believe. It is very similar to the automatic.
Sponsored