Sponsored

Mabett Introduces Wireless Phone Charger for Ford Bronco!

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bought this through amazon and installed according to directions. Install went smooth and it looks great. The only problem is when I put my i-phone on charging pad the phone gets so hot it goes into shutdown mode and stops charging. I tried my wife's phone with the same result. Maybe I received a defective charging unit? Anyone else having this problem?
Sorry, can you take a video for me

Every time you start charging, it is normal, but after a while, the charging will stop, right?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BroncoBob13

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Everglades, Tundra Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sorry, can you take a video for me

Every time you start charging, it is normal, but after a while, the charging will stop, right?
Yes, I will take a video next time I go for a drive.

That is correct. Initially it charges normally then it overheats and my phone shuts down. The charging pad also gets very hot.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, I will take a video next time I go for a drive.

That is correct. Initially it charges normally then it overheats and my phone shuts down. The charging pad also gets very hot.
Yes, I want to resend you one, send me your name, phone number, address

Sponsored

Wilkins2010

Outer Banks
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received mine from Amazon today. It worked for 20 minutes then began flashing red and blue?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received mine from Amazon today. It worked for 20 minutes then began flashing red and blue?
Someone else also reported this problem. After testing, it is found that the internal short circuit of the inductor and the open circuit caused by the breakdown of the enameled film lead to a decrease in the inductance and unstable power management circuit functions.

If you have not initiated a refund or return, I can send you a new one, or give you a refund directly, and you don't have to send back the defective product

Wilkins2010

Outer Banks
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Someone else also reported this problem. After testing, it is found that the internal short circuit of the inductor and the open circuit caused by the breakdown of the enameled film lead to a decrease in the inductance and unstable power management circuit functions.

If you have not initiated a refund or return, I can send you a new one, or give you a refund directly, and you don't have to send back the defective product
Private message sent for shipping info!

sptu

Big Bend
First Name
Gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Mabett , I got this, installed it and it worked for about 20 minutes. Now it just blinks red and blue. Can you help troubleshoot? I dont see anything in the FAQ about the LED colors and what they mean.

Thanks.
Not fit Base Model!

Posted prototypes on my Facebook group about two months ago, and now they're here, in stock! Buy now!

Stay charged with the Ford Bronco Wireless Phone Charger designed exclusively by Mabett. Featuring a non-slip mat with easy installation and 15W power to charge, the Wireless Phone Charger is perfect for any sized device. Simply place your Qi-enabled smartphone on the center console’s phone tray for a quick and secure charge without cables.

Buy "Bronco Wireless Phone Charger" directly for $79.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A1UZ95LLP3Y77G

UPS has delivered to Amazon warehouses, Amazon is transferring these stocks, although people can already search for them on Amazon and can buy them, but they can't be shipped immediately, I think this should be called "pre-sale" , you can click on the links of these products to see the estimated delivery time displayed on the page, I hope it helps you

Very low stock, only 50 sets, I'm still producing, the next batch will take next month to arrive on Amazon

Product Description
  • Support up to 15W Fast Charging
  • Ideal for Big-Sized Phones
  • Custom Fit&Classic Bronco Factory Look
  • Anti-skid mat keep the phone from moving around
Frequently Asked Questions

What is wireless charging?
Power is transferred wirelessly through a process known as magnetic induction which occurs between a transmitter coil (charging dock) and receiver coil (phone). This magnetic field generated by the transmitter coil induces a voltage in the receiver coil, which is used to charge your phone’s battery.

What phones are compatible with the Bronco Wireless Phone Charger?
iPhone 8 or later, plus Galaxy: Note9, S9, S9+, Note8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, Note5, S6 edge+, S6 edge,S6 and various Qi-certified phones from other manufactures can be used with the Model 3 Wireless Phone Charger. It is best to check your phone’s instructions to verify its wireless (Qi) charging capability.

What is Qi?
Qi is an open standard which ensures the safe and compatible operation of wireless charging devices within its ecosystem.

Is the Bronco wireless Phone Charger is QI Compliant?
Yes. (Compatible but not Qi certified)

Will the Wireless Phone Charger work with phone cases?
Thin, non-metalized cases are supported. Large cases may not support wireless charging.

How is the Wireless Phone Charger installed?
The Wireless Phone Charger be easily installed at home. Please follow the installation instructions below:

What is included with the Wireless Phone Charger?
(1) Charging pad
(1) Non-slip mat
(1) Special adapter plug and wiring harness

How is the Wireless Phone Charger powered?
Charging power supply at the forward part of the center console

What is the power transfer output of the Wireless Phone Charger?
Mabett Wireless Phone Charge provides up to 15-Watts of wireless power transfer.

Ford Bronco Mabett Introduces Wireless Phone Charger for Ford Bronco! 4D566BC9-9A36-429A-B7E1-1BC0920AFB07

Ford Bronco Mabett Introduces Wireless Phone Charger for Ford Bronco! 4D566BC9-9A36-429A-B7E1-1BC0920AFB07

Hi, I got mine about a month ago, I didn't have a chance to installer sooner until last week, it worked fine for about 5 days and then it started blinking I believe is red and blue and it doesn't charge anymore, is there a troubleshooting?

Sponsored

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi, I got mine about a month ago, I didn't have a chance to installer sooner until last week, it worked fine for about 5 days and then it started blinking I believe is red and blue and it doesn't charge anymore, is there a troubleshooting?
Exact same experience here. Worked for a few days then nothing but blue/red blinking and will not charge. And yes...everything has been turned off/on many times, all the updated software, etc. I even pulled everything apart, disconnected then reconnected. Nada.

Back to the factory charger as crappy functionality is better than none.

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not fit Base Model!

Posted prototypes on my Facebook group about two months ago, and now they're here, in stock! Buy now!

Stay charged with the Ford Bronco Wireless Phone Charger designed exclusively by Mabett. Featuring a non-slip mat with easy installation and 15W power to charge, the Wireless Phone Charger is perfect for any sized device. Simply place your Qi-enabled smartphone on the center console’s phone tray for a quick and secure charge without cables.

Buy "Bronco Wireless Phone Charger" directly for $79.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A1UZ95LLP3Y77G

UPS has delivered to Amazon warehouses, Amazon is transferring these stocks, although people can already search for them on Amazon and can buy them, but they can't be shipped immediately, I think this should be called "pre-sale" , you can click on the links of these products to see the estimated delivery time displayed on the page, I hope it helps you

Very low stock, only 50 sets, I'm still producing, the next batch will take next month to arrive on Amazon

Product Description
  • Support up to 15W Fast Charging
  • Ideal for Big-Sized Phones
  • Custom Fit&Classic Bronco Factory Look
  • Anti-skid mat keep the phone from moving around
Frequently Asked Questions

What is wireless charging?
Power is transferred wirelessly through a process known as magnetic induction which occurs between a transmitter coil (charging dock) and receiver coil (phone). This magnetic field generated by the transmitter coil induces a voltage in the receiver coil, which is used to charge your phone’s battery.

What phones are compatible with the Bronco Wireless Phone Charger?
iPhone 8 or later, plus Galaxy: Note9, S9, S9+, Note8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, Note5, S6 edge+, S6 edge,S6 and various Qi-certified phones from other manufactures can be used with the Model 3 Wireless Phone Charger. It is best to check your phone’s instructions to verify its wireless (Qi) charging capability.

What is Qi?
Qi is an open standard which ensures the safe and compatible operation of wireless charging devices within its ecosystem.

Is the Bronco wireless Phone Charger is QI Compliant?
Yes. (Compatible but not Qi certified)

Will the Wireless Phone Charger work with phone cases?
Thin, non-metalized cases are supported. Large cases may not support wireless charging.

How is the Wireless Phone Charger installed?
The Wireless Phone Charger be easily installed at home. Please follow the installation instructions below:

What is included with the Wireless Phone Charger?
(1) Charging pad
(1) Non-slip mat
(1) Special adapter plug and wiring harness

How is the Wireless Phone Charger powered?
Charging power supply at the forward part of the center console

What is the power transfer output of the Wireless Phone Charger?
Mabett Wireless Phone Charge provides up to 15-Watts of wireless power transfer.

IMG_20221028_114704.jpg

IMG_20221028_114705.jpg

IMG_5724.jpg

IMG_5725.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5727.jpg

IMG_5728.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5730.jpg

IMG_5731.jpg

IMG_5732.jpg

IMG_5733.jpg

IMG_5735.jpg

IMG_5736.jpg

IMG_5737.jpg

IMG_5738.jpg

IMG_5739.jpg
Now someone just needs to come up with a wireless charging solution for the manual transmission.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
PM me, I will send you a new one

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exact same experience here. Worked for a few days then nothing but blue/red blinking and will not charge. And yes...everything has been turned off/on many times, all the updated software, etc. I even pulled everything apart, disconnected then reconnected. Nada.

Back to the factory charger as crappy functionality is better than none.
PM me, I will send you a new one
Sponsored