Sponsored

Introducing the Upgraded Mabett Ford Bronco Wireless Charging Pad!

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. I just installed this. Pretty easy install. So far so good. I’ve only used it for 30 min so far. Will update if it’s a dud.

Sponsored

Jebster

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. I just installed this. Pretty easy install. So far so good. I’ve only used it for 30 min so far. Will update if it’s a dud.
Please keep us posted if you run this for a long duration. I really want to know if the heat issue I have with the OEM charger can be fixed by this one. If you are running carplay or Android auto that would also be helpful info.

stut1313

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4 door, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where and how to order?

mig1980

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Mabett I purchased the original unit from you about 3 months ago. I haven't used the Bronco a lot since but I do notice that when charging (via the wireless pad) and having android auto running, my phone (Galaxy S23 Ultra) gets really hot.

Does this resolve that issue?

Maximilian

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does the new unit fan on all the time? I don’t mind if this is a little noise but I will like to know if this will be on all the time?
also this work with magnasafe case? I used original bronco wireless charger before and you need to remove case to charge phone

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does the new unit fan on all the time? I don’t mind if this is a little noise but I will like to know if this will be on all the time?
also this work with magnasafe case? I used original bronco wireless charger before and you need to remove case to charge phone
The fan won't run all the time. Only run when you are charging.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett I purchased the original unit from you about 3 months ago. I haven't used the Bronco a lot since but I do notice that when charging (via the wireless pad) and having android auto running, my phone (Galaxy S23 Ultra) gets really hot.

Does this resolve that issue?
Yes,sir.

mig1980

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is there any sort of credit I can get for my existing unit? It is less than 3 months old and has only been installed for a little over 2 months. I still have the box and all packaging.

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please keep us posted if you run this for a long duration. I really want to know if the heat issue I have with the OEM charger can be fixed by this one. If you are running carplay or Android auto that would also be helpful info.
. I was able to use this on a 4 hour trip a few days ago.
-My take away-
Overall a good unit. This is my first wireless pad, so I really don’t have a comparison. It did charge my phone (3 year old iPhone SE). It did get a little warm but not hot Im pretty sure that’s normal. I did not hear any fan. If you’re looking to quickly charge your phone this is not the answer. The wired connection is much faster.
I definitely give it a Thumbs up. Definitely worth the money if it holds up over time.
Good luck.
Sponsored