Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He also deleted all of his posts in the thread and changed his first name and location in his profile. Very suspect. :unsure:

My guess is he jumped the gun on sharing info he wasn’t supposed/authorized to, and he went into emergency career salvaging mode.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Definitely full on shady.

ATTENNTION 4WP:
Next time please send one of your engineers to post and not a salesperson.

I'll be attending the 4WP Truck Fest in Dallas on Saturday where their red and black Bronco's will be on display, to say the least, I'll be asking some questions.
I'll lookout for your thread

Sponsored

got_G.O.A.T.?

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My guess is he jumped the gun on sharing info he wasn’t supposed/authorized to, and he went into emergency career salvaging mode.
I'm kind of thinking that's the case. I did some light detective work and couldn't find him as a rep on the DSI website, but his name did pop up on LinkedIn as a territory rep for Polaris/DSI. I know...I'm weird, but it's a slow day at work.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm kind of thinking that's the case. I did some light detective work and couldn't find him as a rep on the DSI website, but his name did pop up on LinkedIn as a territory rep for Polaris/DSI. I know...I'm weird, but it's a slow day at work.
Not weird at all. Whenever a new vocal member pops up and catches attention, I always conduct a preliminary OSINT check.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a badlands ordered and i have the 35” wheels and tires already..what is the best lift to get if I want to stick with the factory suspension? I only want a 2” lift. Will a leveling kit do?
A spacer kit is the only way you will be able to keep the stock suspension & increase lift, unless you add a body lift.

Yep, didn't we see this before when they posted picks of the Black Bronco on 37's too early. ;)

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
To me this seems like it is 4WP and Ford trying to find a solution to get your Bronco sooner by 86ing Sasquatch and adding one of the 4WP packages. Seems like a good deal depending on how long you would have to wait for Sasquatch. If only we could re-add Sasquatch later if we find out our delivery date will be after these packages stop being offered. What a cluster. Lol
"Seems like a good
In case anyone missed it here is the original post #1 packages photo.

Ford Bronco 4WP Bronco Upfits Packages & Parts 8397A43E-196D-42B2-B71B-6C4AEB5B6673
Now that the poster disappeared....

THESE PRICES ARE RIDICULOUS! STAGE 2 IS MAJOR RIPOFF!

Glad to get Sasquatch! That said, that Red 4Dr they built is pretty awesome.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I hope he didn't get into any trouble.

Info was good, pricing was slightly ambitious, but only slightly. The 3" lift along with everything else makes it more attractive than the Squatch, just not sure if the components are that much stronger.

For reference, I was planning to pay maybe $9K for a lift and suspension from ICON in a few years for a full stage 4 kit.

Sponsored

Scabieathrax

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I kind of think the body armor one is worth the price. Figure all the extra wiring for the extra front and rear lights, moving all of the sensors around and wiring for the winch. Still a bit pricey tho.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not weird at all. Whenever a new vocal member pops up and catches attention, I always conduct a preliminary OSINT check.
Just a llliiitttllleee bit stalkerish. But interesting nonetheless.