Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i was able to track mine all the way to Chicago area via CSX. It must have gotten transferred to another train company(probably UP or BN) and now it says there is no info on it. People have asked if you can track it after it gets west of CSX's range. Doesn't appear so...
I would give it a try tomorrow and the next day. I think that once the other carrier picks up that rail car, you can still get tracking from CSX. Mine did that, but today it’s down in Gibson Indiana so it’s moving again.
Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would give it a try tomorrow and the next day. I think that once the other carrier picks up that rail car, you can still get tracking from CSX. Mine did that, but today it’s down in Gibson Indiana so it’s moving again.
Good to know. I'll try tomorrow or friday. Its not a huge deal as i'm prepared for it to be another 2 weeks if the Ford arrival estimate is accurate.

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is anyone able to get a location update for me on my rail car # through CSX? I must have called about 50x by now since yesterday and i still can't get it to work 🥲 #BNSF302258 🙏
I got: Walbridge, OH as of May 11th 4:58pm to Wills Lake (?), IL May 16th 7:04am.
And then it would likely need to transfer to a truck to get to your dealer.

Edit - are you really in California? I'm no geography major but 6th grade reminds me that Cali and Illinois are a bit far away! At least like an inch on a small map. Does this seem right? Maybe it makes a transfer here to the pacific line?

Last edited:

luxray

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got: Walbridge, OH as of May 11th 4:58pm to Wills Lake (?), IL May 16th 7:04am.
And then it would likely need to transfer to a truck to get to your dealer.

Edit - are you really in California? I'm no geography major but 6th grade reminds me that Cali and Illinois are a bit far away! At least like an inch on a small map. Does this seem right? Maybe it makes a transfer here to the pacific line?
THANK YOU. I really appreciate it! Yep i'm definitely in california. Will probably transfer to the pacific line like you said. Otherwise i have a very long trip ahead to pick up my bronco lol.

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s finally sinking in that This Bronco is going to be delivered after getting this today. I can’t stop looking at it. Kinda sad really but it’s been 2 years since I knew I wanted one.
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group B0310AC0-AA61-4493-B109-28E8131456E8

Sponsored

Mattm78

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Lariat 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
You got your birthday pic already??❤

Lakeman77

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s finally sinking in that This Bronco is going to be delivered after getting this today. I can’t stop looking at it. Kinda sad really but it’s been 2 years since I knew I wanted one.
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group B0310AC0-AA61-4493-B109-28E8131456E8
I think yours will beat mine to GA. No movement on mine since I received "built" status last Sat AM.

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ssypien

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tracker never updated, email never received but my Dealer called me and I now have it in my driveway :)

Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group Bronco

Last edited:

Sponsored

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tracker never updated, email never received but my Dealer called me and I now have it in my driveway :)

Bronco.jpg
Awesome. So similar looking to ours. Like the color as it reflects the sun in this pic.

Did you ever get a rail car/convoy tracking number?

Kim62482

Big Bend
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old as dirt camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey all, I got a call today from the dealer. My Bronco showed up today! Blend date was 05/08/22, so that is much faster than I expected!!!
Congrats on your bronco! I see you are in cincy too! What dealer did you go through? Blend date 5/5 built email and everything still waiting. So crazy we are built the same week and didn’t make it on the same truck 😢😢

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats on your bronco! I see you are in cincy too! What dealer did you go through? Blend date 5/5 built email and everything still waiting. So crazy we are built the same week and didn’t make it on the same truck 😢😢
I’m about 200 miles from the plant and had a blend date of 5/5 and it still has not shipped. I’m going to Cincy tomorrow and wished that my Bronco was here so I could drive it down.

Last edited:

Kim62482

Big Bend
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old as dirt camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m about 200 miles from the plant and had a blend date of 5/5 and it still has not shipped. I’m going to Cincy tomorrow and wished that my Bronco was here so I could drive it down.

I’m going to Michigan next month for girls trip! I better have my bronco by then! 🤞

ssypien

Wildtrak
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome. So similar looking to ours. Like the color as it reflects the sun in this pic.

Did you ever get a rail car/convoy tracking number?
I did not
Sponsored