First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m a ford tech so since I’ve gotten the shipped email every time I see a delivery truck come in I’m like wait could it be be and nope😭😭. The suspense is killing me. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m a ford tech so since I’ve gotten the shipped email every time I see a delivery truck come in I’m like wait could it be be and nope😭😭. The suspense is killing me. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
I have yet to get a shipped email or show on my ford tracker that it shipped. I can’t imagine seeing them at work knowing yours is coming soon!

kirby149

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have yet to get a shipped email or show on my ford tracker that it shipped. I can’t imagine seeing them at work knowing yours is coming soon!
What’s worse is when one does come in my sales manager gives it to me to PDI. I’ve called him an asshole a few times while he’s laughing. But to be honest I e been the most impatient customer he’s had. 🤣🤣 mine has said in transit going on 2 weeks now. So who knows. Bright spot is I’ve been able to drive them and they are great.

Sponsored

Landvalue

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks, with a 2023 on the way
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

lol​
Took all of a half a day for upgrades 😂

Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group 7C3648EB-8F7E-4470-9380-3629EEF68FA2
did you put a leveling kit on? It looks great and that is the look I want whenever mine comes!

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I called the CSX line, and it's tracking the railcar West of the CSX rail system.
It departed Darling, AZ at 0607 this morning. Chat says last location was Blue Island IL, which was a week ago. Not sure if my rig is on that railcar, but if it is, it's heading west....

Last edited:

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

lol​

did you put a leveling kit on? It looks great and that is the look I want whenever mine comes!
Nope. The 275/70/18 lifted it probably an inch and the 20mm offset and 9” wide rim gave it about a 2 inch wider stance. Mo better. 275/70/18 is a common full size truck upgrade. You can find them, and prices are reasonable compared to some tires. Prices are through the roof and hard to find certain sizes. Here is the view of where this setup as it relates to wheel poke.

image.jpg

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Put 120 miles on mine yesterday, averaged 22mpg and this truck is a joy to drive. Absorbs bumps well, soft top is not too loud, steering is SPOT on. AC is ice cold and Turns on a dime. Lastly the 2.3 is strong and tight and the 10 speed auto shifts like a dream. 👍🏻
So glad to hear that you are happy with your Bronco! Thank you for being apart of the Ford family. :)

AZMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus / Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I called the CSX line, and it's tracking the railcar West of the CSX rail system.
It departed (unintelligible) AZ at 0607 this morning. Chat says last location was Blue Island IL, which was a week ago. Not sure if my rig is on that railcar, but if it is, it's heading west....
Thanks for the tip. I gave up on the CSX rail system after I was told by chat that it switched to the BNSF line. Well, I called again just now and the rail car is still tracking. Looks like it will be in AZ today or tomorrow. Oh snap. I am getting anxious now. LOL

Sponsored

ntollett

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Base
It departed (unintelligible) AZ at 0607 this morning. Chat says last location was Blue Island IL, which was a week ago. Not sure if my rig is on that railcar, but if it is, it's heading west....
Thanks for that. Looks like my bronco made it to Houston on the 05/15. Next comes the wait to have it delivered to the dealership.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in same boat. Pizza Tracker still says in Production, although my blend date was 5/4. I have mods and tear tag populated for a few days now.

Checked with Ford chat today, I was told that my shipment is targeted to be completed by 6/6.

I did see that my ford pass app pop with an activation pending alert.

So close yet so far.
What did the activation pending message say exactly ? I got one yesterday saying activation was denied

Sharks

Wildtrak
First Name
Sharks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Received a Built email this morning, awaiting shipment with expected 6/12 - 6/18 delivery. Ordertrack app updated as well. My goodness I'm excited. Hopefully the remainder of our 5/2 build week members still In Production are up next!

Frank13

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, Dodge Challenger, Harley Crossbones
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyway to track the shipping when it moves from CSX to another rail company?
CSX is still tracking it, update it arrived in clovis NM today, the only part is they don't give an ETA. But it is still something.

StixHunt

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My wife’s Bronco finally arrived in Atlanta and was unloaded via CSX. Train was six days late from the original scheduled arrival date of last Thursday. Now we wait for ground transport to the dealer 13 miles away from the train depot!
Sponsored