Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I haven't been checking the tracking stuff much since the rail trip ended. I'd just get frustrated and more impatient. Couldn't help it today.

First checked with CSX. "Load empty, released by customer, 5/24 9:22PM.

Then Ford chat, which had been telling me it was still in Blue Island even after I'd tracked it to its terminus in Richmond, Ca.
"I am able to see that your vehicle has been Received at Ramp 84, Port Richmond, CA. Your ETA is between May-25-2022 and May-31-2022".

So at least I have confirmation that it WAS on that railcar I was tracking cross country.
and it's still on schedule for delivery!! Yay!!
Sponsored

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just received my production picture today! For you guys tracking your shipments to CA, did you use the Csx automated phone number the whole way? Last update I got with that was that the railcar # arrived at Blue Island on 5/24 and was offered to a foreign carrier.

Bronco.jpg
Twins
Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group 12952613-A823-413D-B17D-A8C465FDC3E7

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tomorrow! Rain all day today, but we needed it! Been dry here

@BroncoMax21 Best I can do as it is still raining. Front window 25% Kavaca IR. Windshield 70% clear IR with 15% strip. I also added graphics today. It’s a good day for graphics because rain keeps dust to a minimum.
495F2739-861B-45EA-B090-3AC39BFA3D4F.jpeg

897B1BEC-457E-4EFA-9AAC-4A3D2CC3BE69.jpeg

Last edited:

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

man all you guys getting your rigs is making me increasingly frustrated with the shipping shit show. Been in MN since 5/11 or so and just talked to Ford chat. worthless information as they think its still in Illinois but it's not. 2+ weeks sitting at the rail yard and no end in sight. On top of that Ford Chat told me my ETA now moved to next week and isn't getting here this week like it was said to be. If it's not here next week i'm gonna start getting pissed as that's ridiculous. Let my dealership go pick it up themselves. They said they used to be able to but Ford hasn't been letting them. Maybe escalate it with the regional rep... Its already flagged as hot. I'm now crossing out delivery windows like i did when it got pushed from production...

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, a lot of you are built and already shipped! congrats to those receiving!

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, a lot of you are built and already shipped! congrats to those receiving!
Yeah, as much as we're whining and complaining, we still know our build week was (mostly) very fortunate!!

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, as much as we're whining and complaining, we still know our build week was (mostly) very fortunate!!
Genuinely happy for you all! Just trying to look around to see that good things are happening for some of us to keep a positive outlook. 4/4 didn’t fair to well but we’re holding it together.. 🤪

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Genuinely happy for you all! Just trying to look around to see that good things are happening for some of us to keep a positive outlook. 4/4 didn’t fair to well but we’re holding it together.. 🤪
Yes, a little positivity goes a long way. I was telling the group several days ago that 7 bumped dates to the 5/2 week May have gotten me my Bronco faster. I would probably be on Dirt Mountain if I wouldn’t have gotten bumped from 2/14 into almost every week thereafter until landed in 5/2 week. Our week is almost completely shipped or delivered. My Bronco delivered 13 days after 5/2 Blend date from Detroit to South Alabama.

Anthonymav

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ahh yeah just slightly ahead of you. Mine moved quick from Montana to Spokane, only about a day in travel time, then took what seemed like ages to make its way through Washington. You're close!
writing from southern washington. i was in 5/9 build week, but blend date was 5/8 and showed built on 5/10. On 5/12 I received the shipped email heading to Washougal, WA, (eta 6/5-6/11). Since 5/18 my bronco has been sitting in Blue Island, Il, says transferred to BNSF. I was wondering if you were able to track your bronco, did you have similiar wait times sitting in IL waiting for BNSF?? I'm wondering if I'm truly sitting there or hopefully on train with no status updates.

Sponsored
OP
OP

joeyha

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealer sent me this today! Lousy pictures unfortunately.
Canadian order for those interested.

App and Ford Tracker are definitely not correlating this info.

BFB0A0AA-950F-42CF-84CA-E8B1D4297CA1.png

AE6CE633-B66B-4C2E-8049-C89BDB500918.png

MikeFS

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

writing from southern washington. i was in 5/9 build week, but blend date was 5/8 and showed built on 5/10. On 5/12 I received the shipped email heading to Washougal, WA, (eta 6/5-6/11). Since 5/18 my bronco has been sitting in Blue Island, Il, says transferred to BNSF. I was wondering if you were able to track your bronco, did you have similiar wait times sitting in IL waiting for BNSF?? I'm wondering if I'm truly sitting there or hopefully on train with no status updates.
Ahh my rail car update for two days last weekend was 'departed Washougal, WA'! Yes, I got the CSX rail car number from Ford chat after I received my ship email and was able to track the car's progress all the way to Washington using that. Mine was transferred to BNSF at Blue Island as well, but it was only there briefly before it started moving again. I didn't bother to get the BNSF number since I could still track with CSX.

For what it's worth yesterday CSX had the rail car in Kent, WA but Ford chat still said it was at Blue Island. Are you tracking with the rail car number or through Ford chat?

Anthonymav

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ahh my rail car update for two days last weekend was 'departed Washougal, WA'! Yes, I got the CSX rail car number from Ford chat after I received my ship email and was able to track the car's progress all the way to Washington using that. Mine was transferred to BNSF at Blue Island as well, but it was only there briefly before it started moving again. I didn't bother to get the BNSF number since I could still track with CSX.

For what it's worth yesterday CSX had the rail car in Kent, WA but Ford chat still said it was at Blue Island. Are you tracking with the rail car number or through Ford chat?
Just through Ford chat. I ask for rail # and say they don't have one yet, maybe I need to ask for what the csx rail # was..

Sharks

Wildtrak
First Name
Sharks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I haven't been checking the tracking stuff much since the rail trip ended. I'd just get frustrated and more impatient. Couldn't help it today.

First checked with CSX. "Load empty, released by customer, 5/24 9:22PM.

Then Ford chat, which had been telling me it was still in Blue Island even after I'd tracked it to its terminus in Richmond, Ca.
"I am able to see that your vehicle has been Received at Ramp 84, Port Richmond, CA. Your ETA is between May-25-2022 and May-31-2022".

So at least I have confirmation that it WAS on that railcar I was tracking cross country.
and it's still on schedule for delivery!! Yay!!
Dang, that's a bummer, hopefully your dealership calls this week to let you know your Bronco has arrived. Have you always been a 5/25-5/31 delivery window? I had an update today that my rail car is out of Blue Island, and now in Gibson IN. If the transit time is anything like yours, it should be in the Richmond rail yard around 6/6. As of my original ship date, I have a delivery window of 6/12-6/18. Hopefully it arrives earlier, but from the sounds of it, there could be a 1-2 week stay at the Richmond rail yard.

MikeFS

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs