Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. I’ve seen many and driven a few others but seeing mine in person for the time was pretty awesome. The wait has definitely made me appreciate this vehicle more than I could have known. I’d compare it to when you get your first car after turning 16. Which ironically is when they stopped making the Bronco
Yes, does make you appreciate it! I told a guy the other day asking, oh these are “UNOBTAINIUM”
Sponsored

luxray

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bronco has reached its destination in Mira Loma, CA! Very weird to me that it didn't stop in Mojave or Barstow as Mira Loma is so much further. But just happy to know it's off the train and ready for pickup. Whenever that is.... 🙃 Although Ford chat estimated delivery for 6/6 so I guess we'll see

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer sent me information that it was picked up from the train depot, loaded onto a truck, and the truck will likely make the journey tomorrow to the dealership. However, the service department is closed until Tuesday (holiday weekend) which is a bit of torture. They can't do their final prep until then.

I've waited 680 days, what's a few more to make sure it's done right? Getting everything lined up 😁

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have it. I am in love with this car. I bought the Outerbanks - Non-Sasquatch. It drives great. Very smooth. I have the 2.7l engine and it has plenty of power and pick-up. I am impressed with the engine. I have the Lux Package and I have heard complaints about the premium stereo. I knew from reading the forums to set the stereo to "surround sound". It sounds great to me. I have the soft top. We drove for over 2 hours on the interstate last night. The wind noise wasn't bad at all. My only complaint so far is the charging pad. It doesn't work very well. Not a big deal. I don't mind using the USB instead. I love this freaking car!
2022-05-27 07.35.12.jpg
Looks fantastic! That black is baller! Congrats

Kmumm001

Big Bend
First Name
Karley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, got my bronco this past Tuesday and yesterday at 300 miles started getting power train errors for turbo waste gate (2.3)… my mom got hers a month ago and had the same errors and hers has been in the shop since waiting on turbo parts…. Back to ford it goes for who knows how long 😢

Sponsored

Smokey142

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Z71 LTZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if you have your bronco how long did yours sit at the local rail yard before being picked up by a trailer and delivered to your dealer? Mine has been sitting in Ft. Worth since 5/20...

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you have your bronco how long did yours sit at the local rail yard before being picked up by a trailer and delivered to your dealer? Mine has been sitting in Ft. Worth since 5/20...
Mine arrived at the yard on the 20th as well.
It was “released by customer” on the 24th
I’m hoping it’s getting loaded on a truck soon.
My sales guy thinks it could show up at any time, but thinks it'll likely be on the 1st.

Last edited:

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Up here in Yankee country :LOL: it sat the Mass Brookfield Auto terminal for about 4-5 days. No idea if our union guys are faster or slower than yours. 😁

mul1gan

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
picked mine up today woohoo... first two things to turn off 1. Auto Stop Start 2. Seatbelt chime.

I only drove it for 20 mins from the dealer home but I didnt think the B&O was that bad... only time will tell.

oh, in the storage compartment there was this rectangular cup looking plastic part, does anyone know what that is?

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

picked mine up today woohoo... first two things to turn off 1. Auto Stop Start 2. Seatbelt chime.

I only drove it for 20 mins from the dealer home but I didnt think the B&O was that bad... only time will tell.

oh, in the storage compartment there was this rectangular cup looking plastic part, does anyone know what that is?
Could be the center console tray that sits on the top of the center console compartment?

Sponsored

mul1gan

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i'll give that a try, but it does not appear to be the same shape.

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Picked mine up today. Had a great day driving it around places I didn’t need to go. Can’t wait to get out of the burbs and into the N GA mountains. So worth the wait as many others have said.

Mica911

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500 HD Duramax, 1986 GMC Fire Truck,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Close is right! Now the concern is how long it takes to get them from the local Rail Yard to the dealer. You are right. Would be real sweet if they arrived before the Memorial Day Holiday Weekend coming up. Fingers Crossed! But I'm not gonna hold my breath.
Hope you are all enjoying this Memorial Day Weekend!

Yesterday (Saturday) morning, I checked the Rail Tracker and was stoked to get the "placed at customer location" update. Which in my case is the BSNF Rail Yard in Spokane Valley, WA.
By coincidence, we were visiting friends just North of the Rail Yard yesterday afternoon. As we drove across the bridge that spans the massive Rail Yard, my wife snapped this photo of all the vehicles that were in the holding lot, where they unload the rail cars. (please excuse the photo quality, but the bridge was pretty far away from the lot.) I'm pretty sure that the green arrow in the photo is my Cyber Orange Badlands SAS. We tried to get closer for a better look, but it's a heavy industrial area with restricted access. There were a few other Broncos and some Bronco Sports, but none in CO. The only other CO vehicle in the entire lot was what looked like a Ranger pickup.
I called the dealer and they had no confirmation that it had arrived at the Rail Yard yet, but it is a holiday weekend with limited staff. They did say it could be a few days to over a week to get my Bronco to their location, dependent upon how many vehicles are waiting to get transported to their lot. And here's the sad thing.....it's only 8 miles from the Rail Yard to the Dealership!

I keep telling myself, "Patience is a Virtue!"

broncobsnf.PNG

Frank13

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500, Dodge Challenger, Harley Crossbones
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope you are all enjoying this Memorial Day Weekend!

Yesterday (Saturday) morning, I checked the Rail Tracker and was stoked to get the "placed at customer location" update. Which in my case is the BSNF Rail Yard in Spokane Valley, WA.
By coincidence, we were visiting friends just North of the Rail Yard yesterday afternoon. As we drove across the bridge that spans the massive Rail Yard, my wife snapped this photo of all the vehicles that were in the holding lot, where they unload the rail cars. (please excuse the photo quality, but the bridge was pretty far away from the lot.) I'm pretty sure that the green arrow in the photo is my Cyber Orange Badlands SAS. We tried to get closer for a better look, but it's a heavy industrial area with restricted access. There were a few other Broncos and some Bronco Sports, but none in CO. The only other CO vehicle in the entire lot was what looked like a Ranger pickup.
I called the dealer and they had no confirmation that it had arrived at the Rail Yard yet, but it is a holiday weekend with limited staff. They did say it could be a few days to over a week to get my Bronco to their location, dependent upon how many vehicles are waiting to get transported to their lot. And here's the sad thing.....it's only 8 miles from the Rail Yard to the Dealership!

I keep telling myself, "Patience is a Virtue!"

broncobsnf.PNG
I keep saying the same
Sponsored