luxray

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So apparently i have a phantom bronco that was just scheduled for production the week of june 20th. My dealership messed up somewhere and submitted 2 separate bronco orders connected to my email and name. It's an exact copy of my bronco currently sitting in a railyard waiting for pickup. Different order number and VIN. And of course, now the Ford order tracker is down so i can't check both of these orders for now 🙃 i always wondered why my backdoor link status never matched what was going on with the first VIN they gave me; this explains it.

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So apparently i have a phantom bronco that was just scheduled for production the week of june 20th. My dealership messed up somewhere and submitted 2 separate bronco orders connected to my email and name. It's an exact copy of my bronco currently sitting in a railyard waiting for pickup. Different order number and VIN. And of course, now the Ford order tracker is down so i can't check both of these orders for now 🙃 i always wondered why my backdoor link status never matched what was going on with the first VIN they gave me; this explains it.
Well, If the first one ends up being a lemon, you have a backup on the way!!

luxray

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, If the first one ends up being a lemon, you have a backup on the way!!
True! Would be nice to buy that one too and flip it but it took me 2 years to save up enough to afford the one i'm getting so i think that's out of the question lol

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CONGRATS Heather!!!! (and beau)
Sounds like you had a GREAT weekend!
Thank you!! It’s been our bliss! I really hope everyone else in our group gets their bronco so they can have good times too! It’s such a blast driving this car!

Sponsored

ntollett

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Base
if you have your bronco how long did yours sit at the local rail yard before being picked up by a trailer and delivered to your dealer? Mine has been sitting in Ft. Worth since 5/20...
Mine sat for 15 days in pearland

ntollett

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got the pic from my dealer, arrived today! Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it down to Houston until the 17th to pick her up, but I’ve waited way less than most so I can wait a little more, haha

EA95F5A7-0D85-4D31-9BC0-9D12A47931BC.jpeg

Sponsored

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you! They are Bartact handles I got off line. I think they were around $30 for the two front handles.
I have some as well. I might bring them with me when I go pick up my Bronco tomorrow. First mod done while still at the dealership! haha.

mul1gan

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been driving my car for roughly 150 miles. Does anyone on occasion get this burnt rubber or rotten egg smell from the vents or car? I have a 2.3 manual and the AC is on.

PushyCrusher

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Been driving my car for roughly 150 miles. Does anyone on occasion get this burnt rubber or rotten egg smell from the vents or car? I have a 2.3 manual and the AC is on.
I got it for awhile, usually only on 20+ mile drives. It's started to subside though (just ticked over 1200 miles). I recommend just having your AC blasting and windows down as often as possible to clear it out.

mul1gan

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so its an AC thing and not an "engine or tranny" thing?
Sponsored