Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet! That's why you have to add just a little customization to make it your own.
RSE Step Sliders will be installed on Monday.
Looking to get some Method wheels (maybe the 705s) and as much as I like the color, they won't be bronze. lol

Sponsored

kirby149

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
? Iā€™ve read and watched videos on mud flaps. I seen and read about rock chips and got me scared to death. Mud flaps Iā€™ve seen look terrible and are expensive. How is everyone thinking about handling this?

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

? Iā€™ve read and watched videos on mud flaps. I seen and read about rock chips and got me scared to death. Mud flaps Iā€™ve seen look terrible and are expensive. How is everyone thinking about handling this?
lol. I literally just got on here to find some info about mud flaps. Went off road for the first time today, and coming home I was throwing gravel everywhere.
I thought I had seen a thread with a site that you could use FordPass points? Hoping to find that and get some ordered asap.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost done. Love it.

Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220601_230859944

Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group PXL_20220601_230859944
Man VB is a great color. It came down to VB and HPR for mine. 2 totally different colors i know. but i literally let my 4 year old decide since i was so torn between the two. He loved the red and i did as well.

kirby149

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man VB is a great color. It came down to VB and HPR for mine. 2 totally different colors i know. but i literally let my 4 year old decide since i was so torn between the two. He loved the red and i did as well.
The boss picked the color. I love it.

Sponsored

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great!
I was trading niceties with a guy in a FJ Cruiser at a stop light.
He loved my CG. I told him it was a super popular color though and there will be tons of them around. Kinda wish I'd gone EG or HPR, but I didn't dare change late and risk messing up my order. I'll be happy enough with my CG.

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went with RekGen mud flaps. $180 I think for front and back sets. They look fine to me. Sorry, these are the only photos I have and wasnā€™t taking them to focus on the

Ford Bronco 5/2/22 Build Week Group 229072FB-969E-41E1-91B6-B36E0FEB1B22

E2242CD5-C91D-4B3D-B0B4-36CE22AC2F57.jpeg

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with the RokBlokz because I wanted more coverage, since these are known rock slingers! Haha. They're also quickly detachable for when you're out in the muck and rocks.
Haven't received them yet.RokBlokz-because spelling no longer matters

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great!
I was trading niceties with a guy in a FJ Cruiser at a stop light.
He loved my CG. I told him it was a super popular color though and there will be tons of them around. Kinda wish I'd gone EG or HPR, but I didn't dare change late and risk messing up my order. I'll be happy enough with my CG.
CG is sweet and timeless!

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My OBX side steps seem to help but hasnā€™t been bad so far. Iā€™m running Nitto G2ā€™s and so far not they have been bad at slinging rocks, but I have heard a few hit my steps. I hear the stock SAS tires are bad about it. Not sure if any real good solution other than steps and maybe a thicker PPF like Kavaca self healing PPF and itā€™s pricey.
Sponsored