Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think most have probably taken delivery and not updated the sheet. I have had mine 47 days and have 2k on it. Hoping you get your second one soon! @MO BRONCO looks like they may be waiting also
Sponsored

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think most have probably taken delivery and not updated the sheet. I have had mine 47 days and have 2k on it. Hoping you get your second one soon! @MO BRONCO looks like they may be waiting also
That is what I figured. Just surprised there is no one else in this build week on a hold. All the other build weeks seem to have many folks stuck "in-production." And they able to still gage movement off of other people's movement.

After a slow start waiting on new wheels, we are now starting to rack up the miles. I really like accessorizing the Bronco. Stuff still on the way and more planned. :Dđź’˛

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is what I figured. Just surprised there is no one else in this build week on a hold. All the other build weeks seem to have many folks stuck "in-production." And they able to still gage movement off of other people's movement.

After a slow start waiting on new wheels, we are now starting to rack up the miles. I really like accessorizing the Bronco. Stuff still on the way and more planned. :Dđź’˛
I feel that we in this build week were very fortunate

Last edited:

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agree, and yea fun to accessorize! Strange you have one “hung up”. 5/2 build week all in all was a great week! We have probably 10-12 In the herd here in my local area (-about 100k population). Here is a pic I snapped a week or so ago of mine and a friend’s badlands side by side. We are the only two in a town of 1800 in that local area with Bronco’s.

61F4AA5D-19C6-4705-AC4D-93CF1E840BD6.jpeg

65C9F9D1-B74D-4987-A4B9-F22A85485325.jpeg

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had mine for just over 3 weeks and 1200 miles so I haven't been back here much. I hope everyone got theirs

Sponsored

camonjak

Base
First Name
charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Am I one of the only ones here still with a vehicle showing "in-production?" I realize many people have moved on from this forum now that they have their vehicle. But given the chatter on the other build week threads I thought there would be more discussion here given how many folks have yet to take delivery according the tracker and Ford's history. Coming up on two months awaiting to be "built". Anyone else in the same category still waiting for their Bronco? Thanks.
My (fourth) build date was 5/2, still shows in production, dealer has no more information than i do.... you are not alone. Ive heard rumblings that maybe next week, but no promises. Base 2 door man-squatch.

603BB

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My (fourth) build date was 5/2, still shows in production, dealer has no more information than i do.... you are not alone. Ive heard rumblings that maybe next week, but no promises. Base 2 door man-squatch.
Looks like in a lucky and fortunate build week we were one of the not-so-lucky few . Let's hope we get "built" soon.

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my first issue and appointment to get it looked at. I have a line going through the tv screen lol. They think I’ll need the whole screen replaced. I’m sure it’ll be at least a 6 month wait for parts.

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my first issue and appointment to get it looked at. I have a line going through the tv screen lol. They think I’ll need the whole screen replaced. I’m sure it’ll be at least a 6 month wait for parts.
Oh no. I gambled my Ford Pass Points on an extended warranty for fear of stuff like this happening down the road. (of course this early on, it'll be covered. But you never know)

Sponsored

robo

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru STi hatch, CG 2022 Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang!! Could be one of the worse issues though.
By the time they get the new screen in stock, you'll be used to it and won't even notice it. Or It'll be driving you nuts! Either way, good luck!!

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dang!! Could be one of the worse issues though.
By the time they get the new screen in stock, you'll be used to it and won't even notice it. Or It'll be driving you nuts! Either way, good luck!!
It’s super annoying. My screen went black the other day while playing music. Then I had this line pop up. I hope it’s just a simple fix with no other issues.

HeatherJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh no. I gambled my Ford Pass Points on an extended warranty for fear of stuff like this happening down the road. (of course this early on, it'll be covered. But you never know)
That’s a good idea! I wish I would have thought of that!

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I purchased the 10 year 100k bumper to bumper since I plan to keep.

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I purchased the 10 year 100k bumper to bumper since I plan to keep.
I notoriously hate extended warranties. But took a chance with this second model year vehicle. Time will tell for the both of us!
Sponsored