First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here is the flow chart from this article that has all the information on the pricing changes and any protection people have. https://thebronconation.com/my22-mi...s-changing-who-has-price-protection-and-more/
Check out that article to understand.
Looking at mine here is how it works for me.
I did not have a reservation and a placed an order on 11/24
My MSRP price from my dealer showed $40,015.
My Sticker price shows $41,615.

$1500 of that difference is from the MSRP Bronco price change which went from $30,009 to $31,595
$100 of that difference is from an increase in Destination & Delivery charge from $1,495 to $1,595

I should have MY 2022 retail price protection. So my build should get a credit for $1500. There is no price protection for the Destination & Delivery charge.

On or prior to March 19, 2021, people with orders could potentially have price protection back to the Model year 2021 prices. But there are things you could have done to your order that messed that up. Read that page to understand the implications.

Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) 1651844894092
Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also to confirm that the sticklers we are getting already have the pricing increases factored into them.

I don't think price protection applies to me due to the shitshow I went through in October and reordering it, I'm not going to get upset over $500 more then what the price was originally when I placed the order.

Rosco

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2019 Ranger, 2017 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Also to confirm that the sticklers we are getting already have the pricing increases factored into them.

I don't think price protection applies to me due to the shitshow I went through in October and reordering it, I'm not going to get upset over $500 more then what the price was originally when I placed the order.
Price increases are included on the stickers. They surely do this so there is a chance some will not notice. The informed customers who are enthusiasts know better!!!

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And don’t forget to contact Ford to get your certificate numbers for the price protection amount. Show up to the dealer with that number and a printout of the ford price protection explained just in case the dealer tries to be too smart with you.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is an interesting one, maybe one of you have seen this. Got my window sticker Wed for a 5/11 blend date. Sticker says 5/11. Checked the tracker, my blend date moved up to 5/10?
Same here 5/11 on sticker and app says 5/10.

Sponsored

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And don’t forget to contact Ford to get your certificate numbers for the price protection amount. Show up to the dealer with that number and a printout of the ford price protection explained just in case the dealer tries to be too smart with you.
How does one find this?

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How does one find this?
Use the Ford chat with your VIN. They should be able to pull everything and provide you with that number and the amount you are protected from.

Reactions: Tme

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base

Emily

Big Bend
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Use the Ford chat with your VIN. They should be able to pull everything and provide you with that number and the amount you are protected from.
I just finished a chat and they had no idea what I was asking for. They said I had to contact my dealer and the dealer would contact Ford. hummm

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just finished a chat and they had no idea what I was asking for. They said I had to contact my dealer and the dealer would contact Ford. hummm
I am pretty sure somebody from the 5/2 group got 2 certificate numbers using the chat. Sometimes the agents tend to be inconsistent with things. I will try later and report back.

Sponsored

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious - have you don't this? I just tried here is the the response I got.
Ford Bronco 5/9 Build Week group. (ManSquatch Week) Screenshot_20220506-113847

ElBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got my certificate number calling the phone number.

800-334-4375

Meals20

Base
First Name
Meals
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Frontier, 2008 Focus, 2008 Sprinter
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got my certificate number calling the phone number.

800-334-4375
You mean I actually have to talk to somebody? 😉 Thanks!

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here’s more info I could find:

The certificates in the Smart Vincent system are already there. Dealer can see if one is present by searching for your name/address. It will be there or it won't. That certificate is only for those that had a qualifying MY'21 order (reservation/order before 3/19/2021).

The price difference between MY'22 and MY'22.5 is handled differently in that the dealer has to submit to Ford for the difference which will be reimbursed to the dealer. Some dealers will wait till they receive the funds before issuing compensation. Others may give the credit upfront and wait for the reimbursement from Ford to balance their books.
Sponsored