First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Window sticker for me was available 5 days before the BLEND DATE/BUILD DATE.
Railcar number may be available when the ASN is issued, may not. I contacted my dealer the day after the shipped email and got the rail car info. I checked today and at 10:30 pm it was in Blue Island IL on its way to Minneapolis.
Sponsored

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same as you, but no gift card!
Man it was crazy! I wasnā€™t complaining or anything. Just out of nowhere she said check your email and there it was! She said thank you for being nice and making laugh, by some bronco clothes on the house! I was like dang I guess customer service isnā€™t completely dead!

Lawdawg55

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat Redeye
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if you had the same lady I had. Super nice and asked if i had been given one yet and sent it right over for more bronco/ford swag. They do answer the phone as Ford Marketing.
You will have to keep us posted on when it ships.
Her name was Anna if that helps. Sweet lady! For sure, will definitely keep you posted when I know actual shipping!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How many drinks do I need to buy your "insider" to get some info???
LOL He approached me during (I moderate another Ford page) during the MIC debacle with my first Bronco then offered to take a look at things for me when I my second one was built after the ADM shitshow and becoming internet famous. He works at the plant, but I couldn't tell you his name or position, but has access to the system there.

He told me if it doesn't show up tonight, it should be done tomorrow morning. I think he might help it along so it gets shipped in a timely manner if he talks to the right people like what happened the first time.

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LOL He approached me during (I moderate another Ford page) during the MIC debacle with my first Bronco then offered to take a look at things for me when I my second one was built after the ADM shitshow and becoming internet famous. He works at the plant, but I couldn't tell you his name or position, but has access to the system there.

He told me if it doesn't show up tonight, it should be done tomorrow morning. I think he might help it along so it gets shipped in a timely manner if he talks to the right people like what happened the first time.
Can he help figure out why my Bronco is sitting in built stage, cleared final inspections and was released on 5/10 yet hasn't been sent via Convoy? Ford people were very friendly on the call, but told me to ultimately check with my dealer. My dealership told me the same thing that Ford did. Just stuck somewhere for no reason ;).

Me being foolish posted my car last week thinking it would take a while to get my asking price. It didn't and now I have no car.

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Me being foolish posted my car last week thinking it would take a while to get my asking price. It didn't and now I have no car.
Been there done that last year! I sold my 2013 SHO in June thinking I'd get my Bronco in July....boy was I wrong......

I was very fortunate to get my Brother in Laws old Fusion to hold me over for 1K...even though I had to spend about $1500 fixing it since then...

Edit:

I'm assuming since your going convoy it is something to do with getting drivers or truck to where it needs to go.

Greg Helmick

Big Bend
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Been there done that last year! I sold my 2013 SHO in June thinking I'd get my Bronco in July....boy was I wrong......

I was very fortunate to get my Brother in Laws old Fusion to hold me over for 1K...even though I had to spend about $1500 fixing it since then...

Edit:

I'm assuming since your going convoy it is something to do with getting drivers or truck to where it needs to go.
Agreed - assuming it is a truck and driver issue

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is anyone else really tempted to press ā€œactivateā€ to locate where their car is in the transportation process šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m too scared though and I donā€™t think it would work unless someone starts up the car.

761649C4-9E49-42EE-8CEF-50DA28014906.jpeg

Blue Hen

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Blend 5/13, 1171/1693. I haven't received an email or an update since receiving window sticker. Another couple of days or weeks oh well. Would like to get it this year though.

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is anyone else really tempted to press ā€œactivateā€ to locate where their car is in the transportation process šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m too scared though and I donā€™t think it would work unless someone starts up the car.

761649C4-9E49-42EE-8CEF-50DA28014906.jpeg
It requires you accept activation from the vehicle so unless some hobo is hitching a ride it won't do too much.

Responding to you does make me wonder how they ship the keys in the event something nefarious were to occur.

Sponsored

Blue Hen

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did your vehicle ship yet, and do you think your vehicle would be shipped to Chester rail yard?

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It requires you accept activation from the vehicle so unless some hobo is hitching a ride it won't do too much.

Responding to you does make me wonder how they ship the keys in the event something nefarious were to occur.
Oh god now you have me thinking šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…

Rachwarr

Outer Banks
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did your vehicle ship yet, and do you think your vehicle would be shipped to Chester rail yard?
Yes my cousin who got hers already said it went to philly but Chester is right near there so maybe thatā€™s what she meant.

Blue Hen

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your wait is finally coming to an end. Happy for you and all others that got the good news. Let the mods begin if you haven't already.

Hulk

Big Bend
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow. Yā€™allā€™s says shipped already and it was built last week? I have a 5/30 billed date and Iā€™m hoping for a quick delivery so I can take it on vacation for July 4th.
Shit, youā€™re surprised about that? Thereā€™s people here that already took delivery of it. Lol
Sponsored