Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
my dealer said the same thing that my bronco is released to shipper.....no updates on either tracker though.

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
order track app isnt loading for me.

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I added a link on the spreadsheet that links to a Google Doc that can serve as a log of the info we find out when we call for shipment updates. Use it if you want. Don't if you don't. The link is at the top of the rail # column. Here it is as well. ----Rail Tracking LOG

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Jett_McCrazy Not trying to add work for you, but a column for "Shipped Email" might be helpful

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I added a link on the spreadsheet that links to a Google Doc that can serve as a log of the info we find out when we call for shipment updates. Use it if you want. Don't if you don't. The link is at the top of the rail # column. Here it is as well. ----Rail Tracking LOG
I just got my rail car number from the dealer, it is TTGX983483, I then did the trace through the CSX phone number and the updated location of the car as of this am is Marion Ohio, en route to Rose Lake Illinois.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gracemy22

Outer Banks
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I might not ever get a baby picture. But I did find a picture of the railcar it's riding in lol.
Ford Bronco 6/20/22 Build Week Group 09FC7C53-8FF4-480C-9796-EDCF6F949F55
How did you do that? Also I am a TTGX too which number did you call to track?

Gracemy22

Outer Banks
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got my rail car number from the dealer, it is TTGX983483, I then did the trace through the CN phone number and the updated location of the car as of this am is Marion Ohio, en route to somewhere in Illinois.
What is the CN phone number? I have a TTGX rail number too and I can not get it to work.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What is the CN phone number? I have a TTGX rail number too and I can not get it to work.
Call 800 235 2352, that's an automated line, follow the prompts, use 1 for trace, then speak or enter your letters clearly (TTGX), it will then prompt you to enter or say your rail car number, and do the trace. It will provide you with arrival date and time at current location and ETA for next transit destination, mine was Roselake, IL on 7/3. It is nice to hear it is heading West, the land of the Broncos. Go Broncos, and #GoAvsGo.

Last edited:

Gracemy22

Outer Banks
First Name
Candice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Call 800 235 2352, that's an automated line, follow the prompts, use 1 for trace, than speak or enter your letters clearly (TTGX), it will then prompt you to enter or say your rail car number, and do the trace. It will provide you with arrival date and time at current location and ETA for next transit destination, mine was Roselake, IL on 7/3. It is nice to hear it is heading West, the land of the Broncos. Go Broncos, and #GoAvsGo.
great thank you! My Bronco is in Ohio heading this way, toot toot.

Mikei

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trackers not working and no email for me...so I'll keep assuming that 7/15 is still my ETA and hope that it magically shows up earlier since I'm leaving for vacation on 7/15. :)
Sponsored