Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the CN phone number? I have a TTGX rail number too and I can not get it to work.
Mine has a TTGX number. It started with CSX but was handed off. So I called each of the others and found it with Norfolk Southern. My Bronco rail car has been sitting in Vokes, MO for 3 days now. It’s only 3 or 4 hrs away. So close and yet so far.

Last edited:

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy Independence Day everyone. Have a safe holiday weekend. I need a mental break. 😂 I’ll check in on Tuesday.

May the odds be ever in your favor!
Thank you and happy 4th to you as well!(y)

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Can someone please send out some good vibes, prayers, and Independence Day wishes that CSX will repair the rail car my bronco is stuck on in Latonia, Kentucky please?! Been sitting there for THREE DAYS 🫠

Sponsored

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone please send out some good vibes, prayers, and Independence Day wishes that CSX will repair the rail car my bronco is stuck on in Latonia, Kentucky please?! Been sitting there for THREE DAYS 🫠
The railroad must have shutdown for the holidays, lol. Mine hasn't move in 3 days either.

Ryman

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do build week and blend weeks differ? I had a build week of 6/20 but my blend seems to be July 28th….

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
How do build week and blend weeks differ? I had a build week of 6/20 but my blend seems to be July 28th….
Did you mean to say June 28th ? If so, your car was originally scheduled to be built between 6/20 and 6/26 which made your build week the 6/20 week, you were then bumped to the June 27 build week since your blend date was on 6/28 and your actual build week is the 6/27 week which covers the construction days of 6/27 to 7/3. Your car was actually built on 6/28, that is your “blend date” which means it is the date all of your cars’ parts were “blended” and your car was put together on that date after being prepared for construction before then. If your blend date is July 28th as stated then your actual build week is somewhere around July 25th and your construction day will be on July 28th assuming you will not be bumped again.

Last edited:

jguinn777

Badlands
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f150 xlt powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has a TTGX number. It started with CSX but was handed off. So I called each of the others and found it with Norfolk Southern. My Bronco rail car has been sitting in Vokes, MO for 3 days now. It’s only 3 or 4 hrs away. So close and yet so far.
same deal for me i was TTGX980364 rail car

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess Ford got their feelings hurt that I was going to ignore them for a few days. They marked my vehicle as “in transit”. 😂.

although no rail car info. How do I get that? I assumed it would populate in the ordertrack.app

Sponsored

Swallace05

Outer Banks
First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2008 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I guess Ford got their feelings hurt that I was going to ignore them for a few days. They marked my vehicle as “in transit”. 😂.

although no rail car info. How do I get that? I assumed it would populate in the ordertrack.app
You will have to get if from Ford or your dealer. I tried my dealer first, they couldn't give me one, but maybe it wasn't assigned at the time because they told me it was sitting on a ramp at the plant awaiting shipping. First time I called ford (on the same day) they couldn't tell me anything either. Did Ford Chat yesterday and got the rail car number then. Good luck!!

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You will have to get if from Ford or your dealer. I tried my dealer first, they couldn't give me one, but maybe it wasn't assigned at the time because they told me it was sitting on a ramp at the plant awaiting shipping. First time I called ford (on the same day) they couldn't tell me anything either. Did Ford Chat yesterday and got the rail car number then. Good luck!!
Thank you!

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was able to get mine through CHAT. They didn’t offer it though. I had to ask for it.

Swallace05

Outer Banks
First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2008 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was able to get mine through CHAT. They didn’t offer it though. I had to ask for it.
Yes. I came right out and said I needed the rail car number. I think it's luck of the draw on which Ford rep you get and what they will tell you.

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes. I came right out and said I needed the rail car number. I think it's luck of the draw on which Ford rep you get and what they will tell you.
I just struck out, although it might be too early?? Maybe later today or tomorrow.
Sponsored