Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning and Happy Independence Day everyone. Best wishes for swift delivery of all our Broncos. Stay safe and enjoy your loved ones.
Sponsored

BroncoBets

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else still stuck in production status?

My blend date was 6/22 and tear tag is NDZ4. Ford support can’t tell me anything useful except they show it as built and to wait until the status updates.

Mikei

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

My blend date was 6/22 and tear tag is NDZ4. Ford support can’t tell me anything useful except they show it as built and to wait until the status updates.
Stuck in production also. 6/24 blend date. Ford told me it was "produced and at the Michigan assembly plant with an ETA of 7/9."

Last edited:

Tunny Bunny

Badlands
First Name
Tania
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Same for me …

Sponsored

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tracker finally updated this morning to show built but not shipped. Still no email from Ford though. 6/22 blend as well.

paxfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 fx4 eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6/22 blend tear tag etc. Still languishing "in production"

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know how to make sure the dealer doesn’t throw a dealer badge/sticker on the back of the rig once they take delivery?

TABadlands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT; 2022 Two Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know how to make sure the dealer doesn’t throw a dealer badge/sticker on the back of the rig once they take delivery?
Tell your Dealer not to now. I told, emailed, and text my Dealer not to apply any stickers, emblems, ceramic coating, install the front license plate frame, don't etch the windows, etc. to my Bronco when it arrives. I'm cool with their rear license plate frame though, it has the script Ford Blue Oval logo and is chrome plated metal. Pretty nice. Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇲👍

Last edited:

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tell your Dealer not to now. I told, emailed, and text my Dealer not to apply any stickers, emblems, ceramic coating, install the front license plate frame, don't etch the windows, etc. to my Bronco when it arrives. I'm cool with their rear license plate frame though, it has the script Ford Blue Oval logo and is chrome plating metal. Pretty nice. Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇲👍
THANKS. I just emailed and I’ll call them tomorrow. I prefer the confirmation in email so I have it in writing.

UPDATE: that was fast. Ford deadlier confirmed via email!

Last edited:

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Took a break from tracking yesterday. This morning, my bad ordered rail car has been repaired in Louisville and is released. I guess it's just waiting to hook up to another train that is Georgia bound. I'm sure no one cares, but hoping this can be of help to some other person who gets the bad order rail car status - it has been an entire week process to fix it.:oops:

Wilbur's son

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Took a break from tracking yesterday. This morning, my bad ordered rail car has been repaired in Louisville and is released. I guess it's just waiting to hook up to another train that is Georgia bound. I'm sure no one cares, but hoping this can be of help to some other person who gets the bad order rail car status - it has been an entire week process to fix it.:oops:
Congrats! Out of rail repair yard purgatory. Now to start moving again. A new week-new hope.

Hoopdawg23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My rail car arrived in Lousville yesterday at 3:45 am……maybe they will hook our trains together today for the trip to Georgia! System says it will arrive in Lawrenceville Thursday afternoon. Fingers crossed this still happens…….

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
My rail car arrived in Lousville yesterday at 3:45 am……maybe they will hook our trains together today for the trip to Georgia! System says it will arrive in Lawrenceville Thursday afternoon. Fingers crossed this still happens…….
Lets hope so! Mine was originally going to the CSX auto distribution terminal in South Carolina (just south of Columbia) which is closer to my dealership than the Lawrenceville, GA station. It'll be interesting to see where it's final destination is after all this craziness. Are you located near Atlanta? I'm in southeast GA.

Last edited:

Hoopdawg23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lets hope so! Mine was originally going to South Carolina, I'm not sure why. It'll be interesting to see where it's final destination is after all this craziness. Are you located near Atlanta? I'm in southeast GA.
Yes. Gwinnett County. Destination for my train car is Lawrenceville GA and supposed to be there on July 7th
Sponsored