First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Never thought I'd be using a Union Pacific Glossary to try to figure out what "General Hold" means
I have literally learned more about trains and the railroad system in the last week... Mine has been released from repair track for 24 hours and is still sitting in Louisville, KY 🙃
Sponsored

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is still saying “actual placement of rail car is Volts, Mo” on 6/28. Don’t understand why it’s just sitting there.

TheOwl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Sas, 79 F150, 09 Harley, 22 KTM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is still saying “actual placement of rail car is Volts, Mo” on 6/28. Don’t understand why it’s just sitting there.
Mine is sitting in Crewe, Va since the 4th. About an hours drive away from its final destination in Petersburg, Va where it will transfer to a truck for delivery to my dealer. Frustrating!

Wilbur's son

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We aren't in Kansas anymore. Now that we can see what is going on behind the curtain, it ain't pretty!

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is sitting in Crewe, Va since the 4th. About an hours drive away from its final destination in Petersburg, Va where it will transfer to a truck for delivery to my dealer. Frustrating!
Mine is 5 hrs away since the 28th. SMDH

Sponsored

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Black Diamond, '00 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got my photo too! Supposedly shipped on 6/28. My dealer checked on Friday and it was sitting in the rail yard outside of Chicago.
Bronco.jpg
Your white BD looks great. I have similar/same build coming in HPR and I'm a little jealous!

D-TownBorn

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is 5 hrs away since the 28th. SMDH
Mine has been 2 hours away since being built. And now pushed to next weeks deliver window from 7/2-7/8. Can I just swing by MAP? Come on ford, I have been waiting almost 2 years.

jefpel

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco BB 4 Door, '16 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How does one get the baby pic? And what is the backdoor link? I had a blend date of 06/22, ford tracker and order track are showing built as of 07/01, awaiting shipment. Havent gotten a shipping eta from the dealer yet after calling them today.

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How does one get the baby pic? And what is the backdoor link? I had a blend date of 06/22, ford tracker and order track are showing built as of 07/01, awaiting shipment. Havent gotten a shipping eta from the dealer yet after calling them today.
There is no back door link for the baby pic. You just have to hope Ford sends it. Sorry.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The rail car tracker says the car has just left Topeka Kansas en route to Denver as it wades and winds its way across the great Kansas and Colorado plains to Commerce City, Colorado where it will be off-loaded for its final 60 mile voyage from the Denver metro area to my local dealership. I am guessing that’s the way it goes because there is a big car off load area with a large parking lot on Google maps at the Union Pacific yard in the Denver metro area in Commerce City.

Sponsored

Swallace05

Outer Banks
First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2008 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have literally learned more about trains and the railroad system in the last week... Mine has been released from repair track for 24 hours and is still sitting in Louisville, KY 🙃
I've been looking at railroad maps trying to figure out exactly where it is and what route it may be taking. I've also looked up automobile unloading yards. I'm pretty sure mine will go to Houston and then get trucked to the dealer, about a 100 mile haul. Fortunately I work 2 blocks from the dealership. I told my salesman to call me as soon as it drives up!!!

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rail car tracker says the car has just left Topeka Kansas en route to Denver as it wades and winds its way across the great Kansas and Colorado plains to Commerce City, Colorado where it will be off-loaded for its final 60 mile voyage from the Denver metro area to my local dealership. I am guessing that’s the way it goes because there is a big car off load area with a large parking lot on Google maps at the Union Pacific yard in the Denver metro area in Commerce City.
So yours shipped via UP? Mine is going to KC but is in a Norfolk Southern rail car. Curious if mine flips to UP for final trek to kansas?

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So yours shipped via UP? Mine is going to KC but is in a Norfolk Southern rail car. Curious if mine flips to UP for final trek to kansas?
It started out with CSX, through Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, then Illinois, then it got transferred to a UP line once it crossed the Mississipi in the Saint Louis area, from there I could still track it using the CSX phone number even though it was on a UP train, it made its way across Missouri to the Kansas City area yesterday then got transferred around there to a train heading West to the Denver area and had reached Topeka, the last I heard.
Sponsored

Last edited: