timmy24t2000

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got off the phone with them and was told mine is passing thru Blue Island, Illinois. There wasn't a railcar number assigned.
Ford gave me my rail car info earlier this week. My dealer confirmed yesterday that mine made it to Blue Island, IL. Still a ways to go for me, I am up in the Pacific Northwest. ETA is 7/30 - 8/5
Sponsored

dustinm1

Wildtrak
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford gave me my rail car info earlier this week. My dealer confirmed yesterday that mine made it to Blue Island, IL. Still a ways to go for me, I am up in the Pacific Northwest. ETA is 7/30 - 8/5
I should have called earlier this week. šŸ˜• Mine is headed to central Oregon eta is 7/31-8/6 so maybe they are on the same train headed out west.

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thatā€™s interesting. I spoke with Ford Customer Support today and was also informed no railcar number had been assigned but the dealer would be able to provide it to me. Makes no sense, a railcar number hasnā€™t been assigned but the dealer can access the railcar number? Smells like bullshit. So, I called the dealer and he told me they were no longer providing railcar numbers to their customers. Said heā€™d see me in a couple of weeks?
Sounds awfully familiar!!! I bet mine is on a train and will just show up without any updates.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thatā€™s interesting. I spoke with Ford Customer Support today and was also informed no railcar number had been assigned but the dealer would be able to provide it to me. Makes no sense, a railcar number hasnā€™t been assigned but the dealer can access the railcar number? Smells like bullshit. So, I called the dealer and he told me they were no longer providing railcar numbers to their customers. Said heā€™d see me in a couple of weeks?
I think it depends on the dealer, mine provided me with with a rail car number. Some just donā€™t want to deal with the hassle, thatā€™s their policy not Fordā€™s.

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it depends on the dealer, mine provided me with with a rail car number. Some just donā€™t want to deal with the hassle, thatā€™s their policy not Fordā€™s.
Good for you, Iā€™m glad your dealer provided you with a railcar number. Perhaps thereā€™s a valid reason for the dealer not providing a railcar number, I didnā€™t ask, and, I donā€™t recall complaining it was Fordā€™s policy.

Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds awfully familiar!!! I bet mine is on a train and will just show up without any updates.
I suspect youā€™re right.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Good for you, Iā€™m glad your dealer provided you with a railcar number. Perhaps thereā€™s a valid reason for the dealer not providing a railcar number, I didnā€™t ask, and, I donā€™t recall complaining it was Fordā€™s policy.
I apologize if I made it sound like you were complaining. Maybe there is a good reason not to provide one. We are here to exchange information, learn from and support one another, sorry if I offended you.

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize if I made it sound like you were complaining. Maybe there is a good reason not to provide one. We are here to exchange information, learn from and support one another, sorry if I offended you.
Not a problem. Youā€™re exactly right, I learn a lot from this forum and very much appreciate the support we provide each other. Many of us first reserved our Bronco coming on 2 years. The lack of communication from Ford has been frustrating and the best information regarding our Bronco builds have been from the fine folks on this forum sharing their experiences.

Hope your Bronco arrives soon. Best of luck!

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone receive any new tracking updates on their Bronco? Mine is still sitting in KCMO rail yard.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Letā€™s hope our broncos find their way home before this looming railway strike takes hold.
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/07/08/rail-j08.html
I heard about this from a cousin who is a truck driver! Mine departed Louisville, KY on 7/7 at 5pm and is heading toward somewhere in Georgia I cannot decipher. It sounds like ā€œHalls Transboroā€ and the closest thing I can find is ā€œHulsey Transfloā€ which is a big rail yard in Atlanta. From there it will be taken to Dixiana, SC. Yesterday I had an ETA to SC of the 12th, no ETA as of this morning šŸ„“

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date was 6/23 but my status has not changed from in production. Ford chat has informed me that it should arrive at the dealer by 7/31. With the way this has gone, I can only think that my order will get stuck in this too.

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Contacted Chat again just to see if I could get an update. This agent told me that itā€™s still at MAP with the last update if 06/28. Another a couple of days ago told me they didnā€™t have a rail car # but that it had left MAP. Seems like the right hand doesnā€™t talk to the left hand. Iā€™m so sick of Ford and their inconsistencies.

jguinn777

Badlands
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f150 xlt powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone receive any new tracking updates on their Bronco? Mine is still sitting in KCMO rail yard.
question how will we know it left MO
will the norfolk just update that it is not there?
I assume it is a truck that picks it up
Sponsored