First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine arrived by rail in Omaha, NE on the 10th. It is being transferred to truck and transported to Granger. I feel like once this happens (moves to truck transport), it goes dark. Just hope for an update on the Order track app or a call from the dealer.
Mine did too! But I’m going to Stivers in waukee (15-20 min away) I’ve been stalking threads trying to find someone who arrived in omaha the same day as mine and going to Des Moines area. Hope we get ours soon!! It’s so painful knowing it’s so close and just sitting in a rail car waiting to be unloaded
Sponsored

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine did too! But I’m going to Stivers in waukee (15-20 min away) I’ve been stalking threads trying to find someone who arrived in omaha the same day as mine and going to Des Moines area. Hope we get ours soon!! It’s so painful knowing it’s so close and just sitting in a rail car waiting to be unloaded
Ha! For real! Once it shows up, I still got to get on a darn plane to pick it up. Can't even stalk the dealer! HA....I am sure Granger is thankful about that.

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got a call from the dealer today. Bronco is still sitting at the rail yard in MI. Has been for the last 2 weeks. Doesn’t know why. My delivery window is 7/20-7/26. He said it will probably be at least a week after that. Idk. I give up.

Patersonbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ha! For real! Once it shows up, I still got to get on a darn plane to pick it up. Can't even stalk the dealer! HA....I am sure Granger is thankful about that.
We drive by the dealer almost twice a day now that we know it’s going to be here any minute 😂

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a blend date of 6/23 and the back door link today finally shows it was built 7/12. It looks like I may see it in August.

Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a call from the dealer today. Bronco is still sitting at the rail yard in MI. Has been for the last 2 weeks. Doesn’t know why. My delivery window is 7/20-7/26. He said it will probably be at least a week after that. Idk. I give up.
Did your dealer provide a railcar number?

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sure hope it gets sorted soon, you’ve been here with the rest of us. Good luck to you!

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two year reservation anniversary. Shipped but no railcar number or means to track it. The wait continues.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two year reservation anniversary. Shipped but no railcar number or means to track it. The wait continues.
Mine is tm morning. Dealer pushed deliver to this morning. Yours will be there soon have faith!

dogbone65

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gmc AT4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a blend date of 6/23 and the back door link today finally shows it was built 7/12. It looks like I may see it in August.
What's the backdoor tracking app I keep seeing mentioned. I've used the ford tracker app along with the bronco app a member came up with. I'm in same boat mine was blend date of 6-24 and ford in chat and call says its in post productions but built yet no email or any other info. They do show a delivery date of 6-20 to 6-28.

Sponsored

Wilbur's son

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is tm morning. Dealer pushed deliver to this morning. Yours will be there soon have faith!
Congrats! After reading that you hit the Lotto, I decided I'd better check again. Did a site search to find that order tracker backdoor link. Took a while. My 7/1 - 7/7 delivery window is now a 7/19 - 7/25 delivery window. Oh well. It will just have to sit and wait for me to get back from CO. Hiking and flyfishing can't be interrupted!

Wilbur's son

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What's the backdoor tracking app I keep seeing mentioned. I've used the ford tracker app along with the bronco app a member came up with. I'm in same boat mine was blend date of 6-24 and ford in chat and call says its in post productions but built yet no email or any other info. They do show a delivery date of 6-20 to 6-28.
It is a link that you insert your order number in place of the xxxxxxx's. I found it in a thread last night.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! After reading that you hit the Lotto, I decided I'd better check again. Did a site search to find that order tracker backdoor link. Took a while. My 7/1 - 7/7 delivery window is now a 7/19 - 7/25 delivery window. Oh well. It will just have to sit and wait for me to get back from CO. Hiking and flyfishing can't be interrupted!
That’s awesome! I’ve never fly fished Colorado but hope to soon. Another very amazing place I fly fish as often as I can is Bennett Spring State Park in Missouri. I call it one of the truly “great places on earth” for trout fisherman. The Spring emerges from an 85 deep hole in the ground and meanders down through an old growth Walnut tree grove for 2 miles where it dumps in the Niangua River. Check it out if you haven’t been there! Good fishing to you!

-Dan
Ford Bronco 6/20/22 Build Week Group 9872907E-3E5D-4497-B551-66D03AA1CDEE

Wilbur's son

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s awesome! I’ve never fly fished Colorado but hope to soon. Another very amazing place I fly fish as often as I can is Bennett Spring State Park in Missouri. I call it one of the truly “great places on earth” for trout fisherman. The Spring emerges from an 85 deep hole in the ground and meanders down through an old growth Walnut tree grove for 2 miles where it dumps in the Niangua River. Check it out if you haven’t been there! Good fishing to you!

-Dan
9872907E-3E5D-4497-B551-66D03AA1CDEE.jpeg
Thanks! That is beautiful! I like the high lakes in the Collegiate Peaks range around BV. Cutthroats in the 14"-17"+ range. I also flyfish Milford Res @ Junction City for Smallmouth. Those are loads of fun! Go west @luvtofish, Go west! You'll love the South Platte River.

Last edited:

Zachsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Which dealer did you order with? My bronco has been at voltz since 6/30, waiting to catch a truck to Clinton MO
Sponsored