First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Alright, I'm hoping one of ya'll knows something about railroads. CSX tracking is STILL saying "placed at industry" in the rail yard. Is it normal for them not to unload the rail car for 4 days after arrival? Or could it have been unloaded and the automated system doesn't update until they ship the rail car back out? I'm confused...
Sponsored

SamDom2310

Wildtrak
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander Hybrid (Company Vehicle)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just checked with CSX. My railcar had placed at industry in Dixiana, SC on Monday night. Now says that it is heading somewhere else in SC but described as "empty". My assumption based on this is that it's sitting in an unload lot waiting for a truck. Surely there are enough cars coming to the Charlotte area that this will be a quick turnaround.

Anyone else have this experience?

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's the backdoor tracking app I keep seeing mentioned. I've used the ford tracker app along with the bronco app a member came up with. I'm in same boat mine was blend date of 6-24 and ford in chat and call says its in post productions but built yet no email or any other info. They do show a delivery date of 6-20 to 6-28.
Are you a reservation holder? If so, put your 8 digit number at the end of this URL: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which dealer did you order with? My bronco has been at voltz since 6/30, waiting to catch a truck to Clinton MO
Louisburg Ford, 30 min south of KC.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Alright, I'm hoping one of ya'll knows something about railroads. CSX tracking is STILL saying "placed at industry" in the rail yard. Is it normal for them not to unload the rail car for 4 days after arrival? Or could it have been unloaded and the automated system doesn't update until they ship the rail car back out? I'm confused...
It's normal for the car to set at the railyard for a week or more. Hopefully, yours will start moving soon.

Sponsored

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
It's normal for the car to set at the railyard for a week or more. Hopefully, yours will start moving soon.
I figured that tracking others, just didn't know if it was normal for it to sit in the rail yard unloaded from the rail car for that long. I thought they try to unload as quickly as possible and send the rail cars back out, but maybe not?

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Just checked with CSX. My railcar had placed at industry in Dixiana, SC on Monday night. Now says that it is heading somewhere else in SC but described as "empty". My assumption based on this is that it's sitting in an unload lot waiting for a truck. Surely there are enough cars coming to the Charlotte area that this will be a quick turnaround.

Anyone else have this experience?
Mine was "placed at industry" in Dixiana on the 10th but is still saying "placed at industry". I'm so confused as to why they haven't unloaded my rail car yet, or maybe they have it just hasn't started moving again. Who knows.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I figured that tracking others, just didn't know if it was normal for it to sit in the rail yard unloaded from the rail car for that long. I thought they try to unload as quickly as possible and send the rail cars back out, but maybe not?
It comes down to car hauler availability. Truckers are getting hit hard by diesel prices.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
It comes down to car hauler availability. Truckers are getting hit hard by diesel prices.
The world is crazy right now for sure. Congratulations on getting your baby! He/she is beautiful.

Sponsored

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Two year reservation anniversary. Shipped but no railcar number or means to track it. The wait continues.
That’s the thing, my was marked shipped two weeks ago, with no railcar number. Maybe yours and mine are chilling at the rail yard together….

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s the thing, my was marked shipped two weeks ago, with no railcar number. Maybe yours and mine are chilling at the rail yard together….
I wouldn’t doubt it.:(

Usdmmark

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
mine has arrived in Louisville Kentucky as of 1:18 am , only a few states away!

BroncoBets

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a blend date of 6/23 and the back door link today finally shows it was built 7/12. It looks like I may see it in August.
Same here. I was blend of 6/22 and after sitting in "In Production" status for a few weeks it just changed to 'Awaiting Shipping' on 7/13. No email from Ford, of course.

Fingers crossed they actually ship it now.
Sponsored