First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Not even close, the worse part is waiting over two years for your Bronco to be built and then Ford not being able to track its shipping progress or provide answers to its whereabouts. At lease you have an idea where your Bronco is.
Just saying this has been the worst of *my* wait so far, the not knowing because tracking goes dark after it's dropped off by rail. For those of you that have had a worse experience, I feel for you.
Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not even close, the worse part is waiting over two years for your Bronco to be built and then Ford not being able to track its shipping progress or provide answers to its whereabouts. At lease you have an idea where your Bronco is.
Yeah i am pretty much in the same boat. My bronco supposedly shipped a couple weeks ago. It was supposed to arrive next week. Dealer checked and no record at first check point. He thinks it could still be sitting in MI. SO frustrating. this whole process has made me barely even want the thing at this point. If it wasn’t more of a bitch to flip the thing I would just keep my Mach-e and sell the bronco.

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saying this has been the worst of *my* wait so far, the not knowing because tracking goes dark after it's dropped off by rail. For those of you that have had a worse experience, I feel for you.
This has been a crazy roller coaster for a lot of folks....some just have more loops! After reserving first day, going through all the ford changes, ordering twice and getting bumped around for build, I have to say I still feel pretty darn lucky compared to a lot of folks. My rig has "gone dark" since the 10th....for me, this part is what got me a bit itchy/scratchy out of all of it. So damn close. Small beans to others problems, but I feel your anxiety on the last little bit of not knowing.

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unbelievable! Finally received a shipping update from “chat.” After being shipped on 7/2, my Bronco has travelled a whopping 25 miles from Wayne, Michigan (MAP) to Ramp 51 at Flat Rock Michigan (where Mustangs are built). Shipping status took nearly 3 weeks to update and still no railcar number. Still showing an estimated delivery window of 7/23 -7/29. How likely is that?

Last edited:

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
YES, THIS👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 I don’t know where the hell my Bronco is.

Sponsored

HCG4

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called Norfolk Southern to get status on our Bronco. Messages says “PCO in Hapeville, Georgia”. Hapeville appears to be an automotive distribution point near Atlanta airport. Our dealer is 5 hours south in Panama City Florida so assume it is now waiting on truck to carry it last 300 miles. I looked up PCOand it could mean Point of Control and Observation? Does anyone know what PCO stands for and what it means related to next shipping steps? Thank you.

Jknight

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine is still in production. It went into production June 28 and none of the modules are active yet. Blend date on the tracking app says July 26. I’m feeling optimistic and hopeful since many of you seem to be getting your Broncos.
Right there with you. 6/24 build date. 7/1 blend date. No modules. Still saying in production.

Swallace05

Outer Banks
First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2008 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Happy to have gotten my Bronco last Thursday evening (in the rain), only to discover on Friday that my hardtop appeared to not be sitting right on the driver's side. So, my husband and I decided to investigate further and found scuff marks on that panel and after removing both front panels and trying to reset them, it seems that there is an alignment problem with the passenger side panel, also, as in we had difficultly getting it off and back on. Finally got it back to the dealer on Tuesday. They jacked with it a bit with no real solution except to try to get a replacement under waranty for roof misalignment? So, now I wait and see what they will actually do. Meanwhile I have messaged Ford myselt to see if I can get a solution.
I hope all your hard tops are good! (Just needed to vent a little.)

IMG-0523.jpg

Monho

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now a month since my blend date and it is sitting at the factory awaiting shipment. So much for the shutdown clearing all of the waiting lots.

Sponsored

Cachnrls

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I “found” my Bronco last night using the rail tracking phone line. It is supposedly in Pueblo, CO…86 miles from my house. I guess we’ll see as I have gotten erroneous locations before…I had the no status response for almost 3 weeks prior to finding it. Difficult to accept Ford can’t accurately track their inventory.

jb56

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m into my delivery window now but my Bronco is apparently just sitting at the rail yard in my town. My dealer says they are way backed up at the train yard and it can take anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks. More fun

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This came in last night….we picked it up on the 12th. FORD really doesn’t have a good handle on status Of the vehicles.
Ford Bronco 6/20/22 Build Week Group IMG-0523
Maybe this is Ford trying to tell you you need to send it back because it slipped through QC!

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
My girl has arrived! My dealer just called with the good news! Now to go through PDI, I'm doing the paper work today, and I will pick up on Monday after the lift and tires have been installed. What's 3 more days? Pics to follow when I pick her up!🙌

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My girl has arrived! My dealer just called with the good news! Now to go through PDI, I'm doing the paper work today, and I will pick up on Monday after the lift and tires have been installed. What's 3 more days? Pics to follow when I pick her up!🙌
I am really happy to hear the good news, I hope we will soon hear similar news from all who are still waiting!
Sponsored

Last edited: