First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My ETA according to the backdoor link is July 25th-31st so I'll most likely get a new ETA on Monday. Maybe it'll be a surprise delivery?
I’m also waiting for a BD 2.7, in RR. But Im in FL with mid Aug ETA. Yours should be soon
Sponsored

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine does..ford tracker switches between awaiting shipment and shipped when I clicked🤔 But I do have an ETA. Good luck on yours.
I thought I was the only one. Order track went to shipped and now it's back to Awaiting shipment. Dealer reached out to me and said there is a hold for "Quality Control". As the world turns...

Clutch22

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought I was the only one. Order track went to shipped and now it's back to Awaiting shipment. Dealer reached out to me and said there is a hold for "Quality Control". As the world turns...
hmm..i guess we’ll know soon enough. Good luck

jb56

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's really strange for Ford to keep updating the ETA now that the Bronco is at the railyard. The dealer says the honestly have no idea how long it will take for transport to be available. It's usually between 1 and 4 weeks I guess. So what is it that makes Ford move the dates forward before I"m at the end of the current window??

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the move again. Enroute to Richmond. Passed Tehachapi about 3 hours ago, should arrive in Richmond around midnight. YAY!!!(y)

Sponsored

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Was a 6/20/2022 build week then got bumped to 7/25/2022 week. Got my production complete notification today. Delivery should be between 8/27/2022 to 9/02/2022.

Time to get my financing set up and watch out for dealer shenanigans. 😔

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the move again. Enroute to Richmond. Passed Tehachapi about 3 hours ago, should arrive in Richmond around midnight. YAY!!!(y)
Slight hiccup. Apparently stalled a bit along the way. Current estimated time of arrival to Richmond is noon. Oh well, that’s rail travel; still way sooner than I had anticipated a few days ago. :) (y)

Last edited:

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of you who have received your Bronco, congrats first of all. Did any of you receive it without ever receiving a rail car #? I’m at 4 1/2 weeks since “shipped” and have no updates or help from anyone.

dustinm1

Wildtrak
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those of you who have received your Bronco, congrats first of all. Did any of you receive it without ever receiving a rail car #? I’m at 4 1/2 weeks since “shipped” and have no updates or help from anyone.
I was never provided a rail car #. It showed up 2 weeks early. Hope you get yours soon.

mgp1

Everglades
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
I think it is different for everyone. I received my “built” and “shipped” emails 3 days after my blend date on a Saturday morning around 5am. I contacted Ford on the following Monday and received my rail car # at that time.

Sponsored

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs