First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's moving! I tracked my car just now and decided to track yours while I was at it. Both in Walbridge, OH on the way to Blue Island! Looks like we're on the same train of cars!
SWEET!!! Thanks for checking! It made sense we are on the same train but….nothing in this has made much sense. I wonder how many stops before El Mirage? Probably a lot.
Sponsored

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
SWEET!!! Thanks for checking! It made sense we are on the same train but….nothing in this has made much sense. I wonder how many stops before El Mirage? Probably a lot.
No prob. We got to Walbridge at different times but ETA to Blue Island is the same. Guessing they got relinked there. Not sure where it transfers to UP but hopefully it picks up the pace afterwards!

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Officially got the word! It FINALLY arrived at the dealership this afternoon! I’m headed over there in the morning to make it official!

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Officially got the word! It FINALLY arrived at the dealership this afternoon! I’m headed over there in the morning to make it official!
Be sure to post pictures.

Sponsored

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here’s a pic the salesperson sent me.. wheel and tire upgrade coming next week!
Ford Bronco 6/20/22 Build Week Group 08F00A54-C6D3-47C5-B5E2-8A84E991FF0F

Sponsored

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's been a great day for me. I picked up my Badlands.

I can honestly say that I was treated very well and I had a great experience working with @Gloff and all the team at Serramonte Ford. They did an excellent job regards to all aspects of the purchase. If I was ever to purchase another one, I would definitely go to them again.

I am still in a little bit of disbelief that it's actually mine and it is at my house.

Good luck to all that are still waiting to get theirs!

Ford Bronco 6/20/22 Build Week Group 20220805_154630

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's been a great day for me. I picked up my Badlands.

I can honestly say that I was treated very well and I had a great experience working with @Gloff and all the team at Serramonte Ford. They did an excellent job regards to all aspects of the purchase. If I was ever to purchase another one, I would definitely go to them again.

I am still in a little bit of disbelief that it's actually mine and it is at my house.

Good luck to all that are still waiting to get theirs!

Ford Bronco 6/20/22 Build Week Group 20220805_154630
Congrats Ben! Looks great.

Jett_McCrazy

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got home with “Cricket”! The family is so excited! Shout out to Brandon Rizo at Griffith Ford Seguin! They did everything they said they would do! Even got me a great deal on wheel and tire upgrade as well. I love the bronco friends I’ve made along the way on this journey! And it’s just the beginning. Can’t wait to see what everyone does with their Broncos as time goes on!
Ford Bronco 6/20/22 Build Week Group 4BA948F9-79A4-481C-8B41-7695CAF7FB2F

Hordak

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got home with “Cricket”! The family is so excited! Shout out to Brandon Rizo at Griffith Ford Seguin! They did everything they said they would do! Even got me a great deal on wheel and tire upgrade as well. I love the bronco friends I’ve made along the way on this journey! And it’s just the beginning. Can’t wait to see what everyone does with their Broncos as time goes on!
Awesome!!! Congrats. You’ve earned it. Can’t wait to see what you do with Cricket

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
congrats, you put a smile on my face and happiness in my heart! so happy for you and your family!
Sponsored