TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine also built 6/27. No notification regarding shipping yet. I’m in Florida, too. Ugh. The wait….
Sponsored

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mgi4m

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine also built 6/27. No notification regarding shipping yet. I’m in Florida, too. Ugh. The wait….
Same here. Ordered 4/18 built 6/27 and still sitting there weeks later. I feel like us FL people will all get updates same day. Hopefully soon.

buckeye837

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please keep us posted on whether or not you can apply your Private Offer for your 2023 Bronco ordered on 3/27. My dealer is still telling me no. I want to point to these message boards if they continue to push back. My Bronco will arrive at the dealership soon, probably no later than next Monday, 7/17. Last I checked, it was on a train somewhere southwest of Ft. Wayne, Indiana, en route to St. Louis, MO.
My dealer is skeptical on my 3/27 private offers, but the finance manager said they are going to try to call Ford corporate and push it. I'll update if I learn more/am successful when this freaking thing finally comes

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wait so are there private offers for new orders? I’m confused
Yes it appears so!

My 2021/2022 2Dr Big Bend order had a private offer number 9xxxx.

This is a new March 27th 2023 order after I realized I wanted a Badlands with rear/front lockers and SaS. I have two private offers (100XXXXX) because I submitted two different orders with completely different dealers.

Whether this offers are valid... who knows.

Sponsored

buckeye837

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer is skeptical on my 3/27 private offers, but the finance manager said they are going to try to call Ford corporate and push it. I'll update if I learn more/am successful when this freaking thing finally comes
My dealer finance manager is saying that I do qualify for the $2595 rebate private offer that showed up on my 3/27 order. Not a done deal yet but looks likely I should get it.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Regarding the private offers- I believe there was a model price increase in April. The PO is there to offset the March orders from that increase. If you ordered in May, no PO.

Shane W

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Called marketing today (800-334-4375) and they said still built awaiting shipping, but this time said ETA 7/13. They also found private offers associated with my order/account so I sent the details to my dealer and asked them to see what they see on their end.
Great news on the private offers, I'm with you on being built but no shipping. The lady actually said my delivery date was July 5th-10th but no shipping numbers so it's still a waiting game. Also I did not receive the discount certificate in my email so I will call them again tonight. I'm kind of avoiding my dealer on this so I can get it in writing from Ford so hopefully they won't deny me?

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

She’s here!

IMG_5591.jpeg

Sponsored

PhillySpecial18

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco / 2017 Mustang / 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's a sweet rig Phillyspecial! Congrats from those of us still waiting
Thanks so much! Good luck to you and all who are still waiting, keep the faith!

Navyicman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Noticed on my Order tracker that despite being in the built status since 6/26, the last update was 7/9. I got this from the Live chat operator:

I'm checking your order status and I see that your vehicle is: Awaiting Shipment - ETA: Jul 11, 2023 - Jul 17, 2023 - Status as of Jul 9, 2023. With your VIN and sales code, you can start tracking your vehicle order at: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

obviously today is the 11th so maybe the 17th? who the hell knows anymore.

NY2023OBXBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered my OBX on 3/27. My production date was 6/5/23 and my dealer said it was built on 6/6/23. It was scheduled to be shipped on 6/15 but it missed that rail car and just sat in parking lot for 4 weeks. My dealer reached out to Ford on 6/30 to check on status and Ford tracker updated to show Built on 6/30. I’m not sure what would have happened if my dealer didn’t call. Car shipped on 7/3 and awaiting arrival in Newark. Estimated delivery of 7/9-7/22. Almost there.

buckeye837

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Noticed on my Order tracker that despite being in the built status since 6/26, the last update was 7/9. I got this from the Live chat operator:

I'm checking your order status and I see that your vehicle is: Awaiting Shipment - ETA: Jul 11, 2023 - Jul 17, 2023 - Status as of Jul 9, 2023. With your VIN and sales code, you can start tracking your vehicle order at: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

obviously today is the 11th so maybe the 17th? who the hell knows anymore.
My ETA has consistently been all over the place. Don't get your hopes up too much. Zen mode is the way. It'll come when it comes
Sponsored