Sponsored

$7,500 off a New Wildtrak. Good deal? Or wait for better?

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been offered a brand new leftover 2023 4 door wildtrak for $7500 off msrp. The sticker is a little over $68,000. Is it a good time to buy? Or should I wait for additional incentives or special financing?
buy
Sponsored

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been offered a brand new leftover 2023 4 door wildtrak for $7500 off msrp. The sticker is a little over $68,000. Is it a good time to buy? Or should I wait for additional incentives or special financing?
there is no 7500 in msrp nor dealer incentives that i know about and i work at a dealership and drive a bronco at d-plan ,,,yeah buy it 7500 off window sticker lol

Sponsored

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Opportunities rarely come along...always think carefully before passing them up. I would get it that's a gift in my opinion!!!

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If the local dealer sitting on a fairly loaded '23 BL Sas 2-door were to offer $7500 off list, I think I'd jump on it.

As is, at sticker, no way. Not worth $67K, IMO.

jonrjen

Big Bend
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1998 Mustang GT, 2013 Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I purchased a new 2023 Big Bend Sasquatch hardtop over the weekend and the dealer was discounting $8K off of MSRP. Now there was a dealer add package with the basic theft locator, tint, etching and such that added back $1,300 to the price, but they also over allowed on my trade.

Deanh

Raptor
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2 dr stick shift, 23 Braptor,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
there is no 7500 in msrp nor dealer incentives that i know about and i work at a dealership and drive a bronco at d-plan ,,,yeah buy it 7500 off window sticker lol
if in fact its a reality...Im not sure , given availabilty and the holds on several commodities ( Hardtops right now ) that this "deal;" isnt someones dream and we are being trolled...why would a Dealer take an approx 3000 LOSS on a Bronco...may be more to this than we know...

Last edited:

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
if in fact its a rerality...Im not sure , given availabilty and the holds one sevarla commodities ( Hardtops right now ) that thsi "deal;" isnt someones dream and we are being trolled...why would a Dealer take an approx 3000 LOSS on a Bronco...may be more to this thanwe know...
maybe its up to based on avail rebates like 4000 renewal rcl or 500 military etc combined
with others but theres no dealer cash and about 2k drop from msrp to invoice lol
trolling ...i paid d-plan and 2.24% 72 mths in 2021 and im happy as a bronco in mud

Sponsored

Deanh

Raptor
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
maybe its up to based on avail rebates like 4000 renewal rcl or 500 military etc combined
with others but theres no dealer cash and about 2k drop from msrp to invoice lol
trolling ...i paid d-plan and 2.24% 72 mths in 2021 and im happy as a bronco in mud
Ive yet to see any rebates or subveened interest rates on the full size broncos..so yeah...Im questioning the authenticity of the OP......

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ive yet to see any rebates or subveened interest rates on the full size broncos..so yeah...Im questioning the authenticity of the OP......
i work at a dealership and have access to fmc dealer and smart vincent programs
its just not there but sure i hope he gets 7500 off msrp and adjusted lol msrp hahhah

Deanh

Raptor
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
i work at a dealership and have access to fmc dealer and smart vincent programs
its just not there but sure i hope he gets 7500 off msrp and adjusted lol msrp hahhah
I also work at a Dealer ( since 1986 )....shhhhhhhhhhh!...dont give it away

M4Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$7,500? I thought I got an excellent deal for $5K off MSRP $69K 2023 Wildtrak. I’ve been waiting for my build since November and decided to just go for it and buy one off the lot today. Best decision and I’m thinking about sleeping in it tonight lol

Last edited:

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Cool. Post a pic of the offer. #tool
Sponsored