Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me too! Pushed back to 8/16 from 8/9 - then got an email today that it will go back to 8/9!!
Great news! Originally it was 7/26
Got the same email tonight, was 8/16 now back to 8/9, but no window sticker yet. Happy to get pulled ahead if it holds.
Sponsored

Colorado145

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Me too! Pushed back to 8/16 from 8/9 - then got an email today that it will go back to 8/9!!
Great news! Originally it was 7/26
What build are you? Looks like a lot of first editions are being moved up to 8/9

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You forget the movie. Right after that all hell breaks loose.

Well all hell broke loose. I got "the week of August 30" e-mail right as we were leaving to the dealership to go get my kid her new Bronco Sport. I kept my mouth shut. The salesman mentions to my wife that MAP was "shut down and all big Broncos this month got pushed out." I had some splainin to do.

RealDeahl

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bandlands, '06 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Started as 8/9 pushed to 8/16. Further pushed to 8/30 last night.

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like my Badlands got moved to the week of 8/30 but my FE is still scheduled for the week of the 16th. I'm sure its just a matter of time before that one gets moved out as well. By the time I get this thing, there will be no point in having a removable roof. Winter delivery, here we come.
Just got the official emails last night. Badlands got moved to 8/30 but FE got moved up to 8/9. Still no window sticker so we will see what happens.

Sponsored

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was pushed back up to 8/9 last night. What a roller coaster ride!

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

AMB WT Lux, MiC, upgraded bumper and brush guard, tow package, Build week 8/2, Blend date 8/5, Still in Production Status on Tracker.

I just got a call and txt from my dealer (friend) with this screen shot for my order using his system:
Ford Bronco 8/16 Build Group 1628350842457

he told me that the next status we will see in his system is "Released" after that is when all the shipping gets worked out.

Does anybody know how the status information they have aligns with our tracker status? I hope "Produced" means that it has cleared QA and not going to purgatory.

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had not received an email from Ford but I assumed the previous email on June 26 indicating an August 16 build week was fake news, nothing more than Ford kicking it down the road. So, I contacted the inventory manager at my dealer Yesterday. He said his records indicate the August 30 build week (3rd punt). He apologized profusely and said that he was frustrated because Ford does not return his many emails asking for clarity on the customer broncos. He says he relies on this website for information because he gets nothing from Ford. So, towards communication problem is not only with its customers but also with its dealers.

OBX/4dr/MIC/non squatch/mid/leather
6/28-6/21-8/16-8/30

i’m actually relieved, I would prefer they not begin to build my bronco until they have the QC issues worked out. Willing to wait for a quality build assuming that is even possible. I told him it was good to hear my bronco wasn’t sitting in a holding lot somewhere waiting for a chip or a properly constructed roof.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone here mind pinging their dealer before they close today? I feel like i've been bugging my guy too much.

There's a guy on the "8/30 Build Week...Guess we might as well start it..." thread that gets live build week texts from his dealer. He was bumped to 8/30 like the rest of us, then within hours was quickly bumped again to 9/6...then again to 10/4. He posted the screenshots.

Last edited:

Thkidson23

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 bronco and 21 bronco (coming)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was 8/16. Got the 8/9 email last night.
wildtrak. Lux. Most of the bells and whistles added. Front grille etc

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone here mind pinging their dealer before they close today? I feel like i've been bugging my guy too much.

There's a guy on the "8/30, now what..." thread that is getting live text updates on his build from his dealer. He was bumped to 8/30 like the rest of us, then quickly bumped again to 9/6...then again to 10/4
WTH? I really hope that’s a joke or that dealer doesn’t know what he’s talking about!

They really need to build our Broncos before scheduling any additional builds and put an end to this pushing back.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was originally 8/16. Black Diamond order. Got moved to 8/23 last Saturday. Got moved to 8/30 last night.

Colorado145

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welp I thought I was getting the 8/30 email tonight. Didn’t think it could get any worse but just got the email saying I’m pushed back to September 13th. Original date was 6/14.
Sponsored